Legend Joins Board

javeajag

One of my top three living legends: guys I've had the privilege of seeing play for us for many years: Roughie, McParland, Campbell.

ETA: That trio is probably going to have to be expanded to a quartet fairly soon, especially if more records are going to be broken in the next season or two.

Edited by Jaggernaut

1 hour ago, Legs Like A Spider said:

Alan Archibald - Manager for Life,  Gerry Britton - Chief Executive,  Alan Rough - Director...............we know how to look after our legends.

We need to find a role for Kris Doolan fast.

That's already mapped out for the next three seasons LLAS:

2018-19 Jags' top scorer to take us back into the Premiership (setting new club records en-route);

2019-20 Jags' top scorer in the Premiership. Signs 1-year contract extension;

2020-21 Scores winning goals as the Jags win both the League Cup and the Scottish Cup.

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

That's already mapped out for the next three seasons LLAS:

2018-19 Jags' top scorer to take us back into the Premiership (setting new club records en-route);

2019-20 Jags' top scorer in the Premiership. Signs 1-year contract extension;

2020-21 Scores winning goals as the Jags win both the League Cup and the Scottish Cup.

Give you a yabba dabba doo for that positivity Barney. 

8 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

One of my top three living legends: guys I've had the privilege of seeing play for us for many years: Roughie, McParland, Campbell.

I have been fortunate to also see these living Legends.

I have lost count of the times that whenever Scotland were beaten the bigot brothers fans would immediately blame Rough & I would have to burst there self righteousness by pointing out the inadequacies of there over hyped players.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Legs Like A Spider said:

Alan Archibald - Manager for Life,  Gerry Britton - Chief Executive,  Alan Rough - Director...............we know how to look after our legends.

We need to find a role for Kris Doolan fast.

I fookin like this LLAS!

13 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Hopefully a great appointment. Not many living directors have their own suite. :)

When I saw the thread title "Legend Joins Board" I immediately thought our own, Legend Blows, had got the gig. Someone who could offer boundless positivity and enthusiasm to the role of director.

This Rough news has got to strangest yet dullest thing to come out of Firhill in a long time. The guy belongs on radio as a side kick. On the golf course or mingling with fans at hospitality. I cannot for the life of me see what the point of this appointment is, and is it meant to get us excited. Start signing feckin players. That's all anyone cares about right now. Let's all see if we can spot Archies annual 'never gets a game, shoe in for a free transfer' superstar player. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 27/06/2018 at 2:30 AM, The Legend Blows said:

This Rough news has got to strangest yet dullest thing to come out of Firhill in a long time. The guy belongs on radio as a side kick. On the golf course or mingling with fans at hospitality. I cannot for the life of me see what the point of this appointment is, and is it meant to get us excited. Start signing feckin players. That's all anyone cares about right now. Let's all see if we can spot Archies annual 'never gets a game, shoe in for a free transfer' superstar player. 

Don't really expect anything else than this from the likes of you. No respect and ignorance are your watchwords on this forum. In the one post you belittle a true legend then call for signings yet pontificate that they will be poor. In many ways I hope you care and hurt how badly you feel this club is run, if you do you deserve it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1