Fawlty Towers

Player Sponsorship 18/19

4 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Package details and player availability here:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/player-sponsorship-2018-19/

Hopefully someone will pick this up for the forum as in previous years.

I will be taking some sponsorship deals in Robert's memory with the £600 left over that was collected for the memorial plaque.I contacted Firhill a few weeks ago and was told the player sponsorships were not out and once they were they would get in contact with me.I was also waiting to see who else we signed.Will keep everybody on the forum up to date.One of the tops will be going to the winner of Bowen Boys world cup pop up.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

I will be taking some sponsorship deals in Robert's memory with the £600 left over that was collected for the memorial plaque.I contacted Firhill a few weeks ago and was told the player sponsorships were not out and once they were they would get in contact with me.I was also waiting to see who else we signed.Will keep everybody on the forum up to date.One of the tops will be going to the winner of Bowen Boys world cup pop up.

That’s a wonderful gesture AJ

Echo above, fantastic gesture AJ.  I think sponsorships may already be out as I am sure I read (sandy i think) that he has already sponsored a few.  I know for sure the players the forum sponsored last season have now been released available back for anyone.

A bit late out of the traps this season but, no matter, here we go.

Max Melbourne - home

7 pledges of £25 to welcome Max to the forum.

As last year cost of sponsorship is £170 so a fiver from the pledges will go towards a future inductee.

The usual levels of excitement will be generated by the competition to determine who takes the top home.

Let's go.

Over the last three years we have sponsored 48 players.

Because of the late start this year, our options are limited. I'm sure there are new arrivals just around the corner (on Maryhill Road).

Let's get some positivity going at the start of a fresh and exciting football season.

That's excellent, Gentlemen. Thank you.

Max Melbourne's home top is ours.

elevenone, scotty, jaggy, Rid Skwerr, Lambies Lost Doo, Fawlty Towers & German Jag will compete for the top. Let's hope it's a prized item.

Next up our exciting new striker. No, only kidding. Will speak to the club in the morning to check who is available.

Great start. Thanks all.

• Like 1

Il chip in as well Phil

Thank you again for taking this on

the work you and John has been nothing short of incredible- like Martin aka Fawlty Towers you guys really are unsung heroes of the club - year upon year the 3 of you and the other volunteers truly put in a top premier league performance 

thank you guys

• Thanks 2

Thank you TL. Much appreciated. 4 more pledges needed to secure our youngest ever sponsorship.

The difference between Martin, Ian and the half time crew & John and I is the latter are unsung, warm and dry :)