Half Time Draw 18/19

Fawlty Towers

Hello

Given the excellent news regarding the additional funding for the Youth Academy today it seems like an appropriate time to discuss the half time draw for the upcoming season.

Firstly the team from last season are all committed for 18/19 and the funds we raise will again be directed towards youth development.

With there being more Saturday afternoon kick offs and no swapping stands for visits from other Glasgow teams it should hopefully make things a bit easier than in previous seasons.

Last season I asked those of you who can't make games on a regular basis if they wanted to still be involved in the draw and we got a few people taking up the offer - some on a one off basis and some on a more regular one. That offer still stands so if you want more details please PM me.

The season ahead will, I am sure, have highs and lows (hopefully more highs than lows) but if we are united we can achieve our objective on the pitch whilst generating funds for an important part of the club.

Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...

The first home game of the season is on Tuesday evening so that is the first opportunity for you to win the half time draw. Tickets will be £1 each and will be on sale around the stadium. Profits will be directed towards youth development at our club so the more we can sell the better it is for that area (plus the bigger the prize you can win).

If you can't make the game on Tuesday evening, or any game during the season, PM me so we can arrange you still being included.

Thanks in advance for your support this season.

Remember to get your tickets at the game tomorrow to give yourself a chance of winning some cash plus raising money for youth development and that allows me to post this which demonstrates what your money goes towards:

Thistle Weir Academy @ThistleWeir 3h3 hours ago
MFULL TIME Thistle 4 St James 1 The young jags get off to a winning start in the Foyle Cup. Well done boys 

This evening we started with a first prize of £302 which is excellent - thanks for your support!

The winning numbers were:

1st - 61589

2nd - 61100

The 2nd prize is a signed ball which you arrange collection with through the club.

If you can't make the games this season or are going to miss a specific game but still want to be in the draw just PM me and we can arrange that. The more money we can raise for youth development the better.

Just to follow up on an earlier post our U15s won 2 and drew 1 of their 3 group matches in the Foyle Cup over in Northern Ireland. Today they played Oxford and despite having a player sent off in just the first few minutes they went on to win 1-0. They will now play Derry City in the final tomorrow so I am sure we all wish them the best of luck. The reason I post that here is because the profits from the half time draw go towards youth development so the more we can raise through that the better it is for this important area of our club.

Thanks for your support!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

On Saturday we will be without the services of one of our sellers so if you would like to volunteer for this game (you get free entry) please PM me as soon as possible.

Thanks

The situation has been sorted so will have sellers in all the usual places on Saturday.

A big game on Saturday so lets try and get a big first prize for the half time draw as well. We have seen with our various youth teams playing in competitions recently that there are a lot of good young players in the youth set up and we can help in that area of the club by raising as much as we can through the half time draw. Tickets will be on sale around the stadium on Saturday and with the game not being part of the season ticket you can get an adult ticket, a 50/50 ticket and a programme for £15. A concession can get their match ticket, 2 50/50s and a programme for £10.

Thanks for your support!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday we will be selling 50/50 tickets around the stadium so please remember to purchase yours to ensure you have a chance of winning some money. Profits go towards our youth development structure so your support is not only very welcome but important as well.

Thanks for your support and C'mon the Jags!

The first prize today was an excellent £493 so thanks to everyone buying a ticket today. It was good to see Penrice scoring today, Fitzpatrick coming off the bench and our Foyle Cup winning youth team doing a lap of honour. All signs that our youth academy is heading in the right direction.

1st (£493) - 61278

2nd (Signed Ball) - 58285

Thanks again for your support!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

The first prize today was an excellent £493 so thanks to everyone buying a ticket today. It was good to see Penrice scoring today, Fitzpatrick coming off the bench and our Foyle Cup winning youth team doing a lap of honour. All signs that our youth academy is heading in the right direction.

1st (£493) - 61278

Callum Wilson made his debut too. Only 38 numbers away from a win too...

23 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

1st (£493) - 61278

.........  and they did it the Thistle way - there was only nine of them! :head_ball: