Half Time Draw 18/19

Fawlty Towers

Just to advise that tickets will be on sale at Monday's game against Hearts and Donna has advised she should be back for this one. Our under 18s won again last evening (only 1 defeat since they returned from their winter break) and with funds from the draw going to youth development we can really help support their progress.

Thanks for your support!

There appeared to be a little confusion over the amount of today's prize. I know it was announced as £405 but I had it calculated as £428 - I have e-mailed the club re this. The one thing that is certain is the winning numbers:

1st - 83540

2nd - 84234

Thanks for your continued support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Only 2 home games remaining this season starting on Saturday and tickets will be on sale around the stadium as we look to raise as much as possible for youth development so please remember to get your tickets from our sellers.

Thanks for your support!

Let’s hope it’s only 2 games and for the right reason! :surprised:

With the larger crowd today we had a whopping £601 first prize today - a big thanks to all those purchasing a ticket!

The winning numbers were:

1st - 86981

2nd - 91714

Another big game next week so lets get another big crowd, another big first prize and another big 3 points.

Thanks for your support!

The final home game of the season (hopefully) is on Saturday and tickets will be on sale as usual. We have had great support this season and it would be great if we could end the season with the biggest first prize yet. After Saturday I will let you know how much we have generated for youth development this season.

Thanks for your support!

9 hours ago, Fearchar said:

Is there a pattern to the growth in sales - weather, team form or the day of the game?

Without being too simplistic the bigger the home crowds the bigger the prize. Weather plays its part as well, more so in a negative way if it is pouring with rain.

With it forecast to rain tomorrow just to remind you that if it is pouring down you will find me inside the JH Stand (usual end). Also, there will be a Beatson's collection tomorrow as well.

Lets finish on a high!

Thanks for your support!

36 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Without being too simplistic the bigger the home crowds the bigger the prize. Weather plays its part as well, more so in a negative way if it is pouring with rain.

With it forecast to rain tomorrow just to remind you that if it is pouring down you will find me inside the JH Stand (usual end). Also, there will be a Beatson's collection tomorrow as well.

Lets finish on a high!

Thanks for your support!

Fair weather fan! :)

The first prize today was £490 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 91454

2nd - 91163

I would like to thank all our sellers (Ian, Donna & Marc), Ross in the office and, of course, you guys who buy the tickets. Your support is very much appreciated.

This season we have had the same number of games as we did last season at Firhill across all competitions and we raised £9,747 for youth development at our club which is an increase of £604 on last season.

Thanks again and will see you next season - keep the faith!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

1st - 91454

2nd - 91163

I would like to thank all our sellers (Ian, Donna & Marc), Ross in the office and, of course, you guys who buy the tickets. Your support is very much appreciated.

This season we have had the same number of games as we did last season at Firhill across all competitions and we raised £9,747 for youth development at our club which is an increase of £604 on last season.

Well done to you Martin and the other sellers for your fantastic work 

4 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

1st - 91454

2nd - 91163

Incredible achievement to beat last years total. Well done to all who continued to buy tickets in great numbers.

Martin, big respect to you and to Ian, Donna and Marc. Truly admirable what you guys do week in, week out to support our club. Very well done, thank you.

12 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Were they the guys who were given the signed shirts? I caught that they were volunteers but missed what they actually did.