Half Time Draw 18/19

Fawlty Towers

The next home game is on Saturday against Celtic in the Betfred Cup and for various reasons a lot of home fans will miss this one. We want to maximise the amount raised for our youth set up so if you are missing this game you can still be involved in the draw. If you PM me we can arrange for you to transfer money to myself which I will use to purchase tickets for you, these tickets will have your name on them so if they do get drawn I will be able to know that you have won and will be able to notify you.

If you are interested please PM me by Thursday evening.

Thanks for your support!

With young master Fitzpatrick scoring 2 tonight in a man of the match performance it seems like a good time to remind you about the half time draw as the profits from that go towards youth development.

On Saturday if you can't make the game you can still be involved in the draw by dropping me a PM by Thursday evening. Lets raise as much as we can for youth development.

The future is red and yellow!

On Saturday we will be selling tickets around the stadium but locations will be different compared to a normal game. The John Lambie Stand will be the same but for the Thistle fans housed in the Colin Weir Stand myself and Ian will be outside at either end selling tickets.

Things are going well with the youth system at the moment and the more tickets we sell the more we can raise for this area (plus the bigger the prize you can win).

Thanks for your support!

Firstly apologies to the guys in the John Lambie Stand as Marc was held up in traffic on his way to the game.

The first prize today was £162 and a big thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket today.

The winning numbers were:

1st - 61758

2nd - 62224

When you see the impact young Aidan Fitzpatrick made today it shows that the youth set up is going from strength to strength and we can help with that so save up your pound coins for the Morton game on the 1st of September.

Thanks for your support!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday there will be a different face in the selling team as BowenBoys has kindly stepped in to replace Ian so please make him welcome (and busy). Tickets will be on sale around the ground as usual so make sure you give yourself a chance to win by purchasing at least one. The more we can raise to support the excellent work being done in the academy the better.

Thanks for your support!

Unfortunately just found out that Marc who sells in the John Lambie Stand can't make it tomorrow due to ill health. Don't think we will be able to get a stand in at such short notice so if you sit in that stand normally you might want to get to the stadium a little earlier and get a ticket from either BowenBoys or myself. I realise it is not ideal but just unfortunate circumstances and timing.

Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

After a long gap we are back to Firhill on Saturday and that means a return for the 50/50 draw. For those who have asked if Ian will be back the answer is yes (we did speak to the Canadian authorities but they sent him back). Tickets will be on sale around the stadium and the more we sell the bigger the prize you could win plus the more we raise for youth development.

Thanks for your support!

Just like to say a very sincere and humble thanks to my fellow  50/50 crew members for the surprise birthday cake, cards & gift.  It makes me reaĺise all the more what a special club I belong too.  Thanks also to Vivienne & Alan for their gift & a huge thank you to Phil ( Bowenboy) for standing in for me in my absence.

Last but not least thanks to all my customers who are always there with their hard earned cash & best wishes. Partick Thistle is a very special club with very special fans at the heart of it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...