Half Time Draw 18/19

Fawlty Towers

I just want to remind people that if they cannot make a specific game or are going to miss several games due to work commitments for example they can still be involved in the draw. Just PM me and we can arrange payment and I will purchase your tickets. If you are lucky then I will get your winnings to you. If you want to be involved in Saturday's draw please PM no later than Thursday evening.

Thanks for your support!

We will be selling tickets on Saturday so please continue to support us in our efforts to raise as much as possible for youth development at our club. Just a point for those in the John Lambie Stand - Marc might be there after the turnstiles open so if you are in sharpish and he is not there give it 10-15 mins before going back.

Thanks for your support!

Today we managed to get the first prize over the £500 mark so a big thank you to everyone who purchased a ticket. We have set a standard now so lets keep the prize at that level moving forward.

The winning numbers were:

1st (£508) - 71942

2nd (Signed Ball) - 72629

Thanks for your support and see you in 2 weeks.

• Like 2

Martin any news on any shake up on the prizes? The signed ball has frankly run its course. There have been plenty suggestions on here but change seems to be reluctant. If say the prize is £500 why not £400 to winner £80 to 2nd and £20 to 3rd. If you get 3rd you are basically getting a free game and it would keep the interest going. Well done to all the sellers yesterday. It was bloody baltic if you werent in the sun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindau said:

Martin any news on any shake up on the prizes? The signed ball has frankly run its course. There have been plenty suggestions on here but change seems to be reluctant. If say the prize is £500 why not £400 to winner £80 to 2nd and £20 to 3rd. If you get 3rd you are basically getting a free game and it would keep the interest going. Well done to all the sellers yesterday. It was bloody baltic if you werent in the sun.

Thanks for your point. I have raised the issue of the second prize before but ultimately it is the club's decision. I will bring it up again though.

Thanks for your support!

Winnings from three weeks ago have not been paid. I have sent weekly email reminders. The last one, sent on Wednesday, has not even been acknowledged.  I'm p!ssed off but not entirely surprised. I just want to know what the rules of the raffle are so I know what action to take next. Very bad form (and possibly illegal) that the rules don't seem to be published anywhere obvious or indeed mentioned on the ticket.

12 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Winnings from three weeks ago have not been paid. I have sent weekly email reminders. The last one, sent on Wednesday, has not even been acknowledged.  I'm p!ssed off but not entirely surprised. I just want to know what the rules of the raffle are so I know what action to take next. Very bad form (and possibly illegal) that the rules don't seem to be published anywhere obvious or indeed mentioned on the ticket.

If you could please send me a PM with the details I will take it up as well as that is not good.

They usually announce after the draw that winnings can be collected from main office from the following Monday. Although not in the same league as your claim BB I won the 2nd prize last December, this time it was a box of Quality Street. Went to office after the game, was told I had to leave it till Monday. My son went up on the Monday. They said they couldnt find it.  Went in on the next home game and was told they had no idea where the box had went to. Didnt even get offered the statuary signed ball which I would have given to the nearest child. Just ripped the ticket up there and then and told them to forget it.  The club do appear to be very lax when it comes to these things!!

44 minutes ago, Lindau said:

They usually announce after the draw that winnings can be collected from main office from the following Monday. Although not in the same league as your claim BB I won the 2nd prize last December, this time it was a box of Quality Street. Went to office after the game, was told I had to leave it till Monday. My son went up on the Monday. They said they couldnt find it.  Went in on the next home game and was told they had no idea where the box had went to. Didnt even get offered the statuary signed ball which I would have given to the nearest child. Just ripped the ticket up there and then and told them to forget it.  The club do appear to be very lax when it comes to these things!!

I have never understood why the prize can't be collected after the match. It would, surely, be the most convenient solution for all involved.

I am out of Glasgow Monday to Friday, 7am to 6pm. Collecting from the office is not an option. When I contacted the club to claim the prize, this wasn't even suggested. I was told it could all be done by email and with a bank transfer. 

2 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

I have never understood why the prize can't be collected after the match. It would, surely, be the most convenient solution for all involved.

I am out of Glasgow Monday to Friday, 7am to 6pm. Collecting from the office is not an option. When I contacted the club to claim the prize, this wasn't even suggested. I was told it could all be done by email and with a bank transfer. 

Agreed, its very strange why they cant just pay it out there and then.

I would suggest most fans buying the tickets,buy them to support the youth team and not for any prize. But whoever wins a prize no matter what it is,  should be able to get it without any problems. Also BB has and still is doing a lot to raise extra cash for Thistle. Hope you get your winnings soon BB.

I won the h-t draw more than a year ago.   In my case I was told I couldn't get it on the day and to come back on Monday.  As I live in Auld Reekie that was hardly an attractive option.  They took a note of my bank details and it was paid in a few days later.   As others have said, I can't understand why the prize can't be given out at the end of the match.  It is, after all, CASH.

Firstly there has been a lot of discussion on here recently over a few different issues. It is my intention to get through the rest of 2018 and then do my level best at the start of the new year to deal with these.

Tickets will be on sale around the stadium on Saturday and at the last home game we exceeded £500 as the first prize so it would be nice if we can keep that going - this will be the only home game in November so don't miss out.

Thanks for your support!

• Like 2