Stenny Away

Norgethistle

Second goal was the finest I've seen thistle score in many a long time. To be fair it was really warm so I suppose you cant blame the team from stopping play after ten minutes, with the exception of Sneddon of course, with a save worthy of a place in the world cup champions England side.........................

Was really disappointed with the facilities offered to disabled fans yesterday. Once in the ground, I asked the steward if there was any seating for my disabled nephew. He said no. I then saw some jags fans in the stand, so asked him how to get in there. He said it was only for wheelchairs.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, David Brent said:

Sneddon was very impressive. Very good with the ball at his feet and enjoyed him actually aiming at a specific player when he was kicking out rather than just lumping it aimlessly.

This was a very poor game and for that reason I suspect your comments are contexed as such. I agree Sneddon dealt with anything put back to him however I lost count of the by kicks he put straight out of the park.

I don't believe for a second I witnessed a championship winning team yesterday. A very average Stenny team over ran our midfield in the second half and we couldn't change it. Slater looks tidy but drops too deep, Storer was out of position and completely ineffective. Erskine and Spittal should have been ditched last season, they both showed why we struggled last year and why they won't be creative enough to fire us to the title.

I appreciate it was no more than a glorified friendly but we really struggled from the 6th minute, and for a team that was relegated because we didn't want it enough I didn't see anything to suggest the attitude had changed.

• Like 1