Albion Rovers v Partick Thistle

partickthedog

17 hours ago, jagfox said:

Still, Rovers seem to have recruited their manager from the Juniors along with most of their new players supplemented with some Alloa youth players.

Should see a win for the Jolly Jags. Another 2-0 job.

16 hours ago, jags on tour said:

If the bookies are doing goalscorer odds get on Big Tam O’Shanter for a goal. I’ve checked Hills, Bet365 and Mcbookie but no goalscorer odds yet.

If you think Thistle and Ayr will win by two or more goals against Rovers and Stenny, Thistle and Ayr -1, pays 2/1

Alternatively, if you think both Thistle and Ayr will score at least 3 goals each, it pays 10/3

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

Aye it says on Twitter site he has a knock and hasn’t been risked, no mention at all of Bannigan being injured on Jagzone, it’s as though he’s vanished off the face of the Earth.

Again. Why is Bannigan's fitness such a closely guarded secret? :ph34r:

Edited by flashman

Seems odd that other players, e.g. Christie Elliott always get an update in the press or official site, that's all. As fans I think we generally like to know roughly how long a player might be out for or if he is likely to appear in a particular match. It is clear we are better with him in the team, even in his brief cameos over the last year or so. I think it is unusual for any club, and ours in particular, not to comment at all, even to say "Stuart is out for the long term and we can't really put a timescale on it.". 

So why don't the club want to tell us? Notwithstanding the Sean Welsh 'back in 6 weeks' Experience.

• Like 1

Best performance this half by the referee. Can only remember about 3 free kicks and no bookings. A fussy ref could have kept his blowing his whistle and making the game more disjointed. He is doing all he can to keep what there is of a game moving.

First time I have gone through 45 minutes without once shouting at the ref.