Junior Jags initiative

westertonjagfan

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/become-a-junior-jag-now/

Pretty decent for £20. Pity my boy is now 15 and will only be able to have this for this season.  

A single membership costs just £20 and includes loads of exciting benefits such as:

• You’ll be entered into a draw for the chance to become a matchday mascot – walk out onto the pitch with your favourite Jag ahead of kick-off at a home Ladbrokes Championship game.
  • A Junior Jags matchday diary – keep track of an exciting campaign with our BRAND NEW matchday diaries.
  • Access to coaching sessions, delivered by the Thistle Weir Youth Academy, which provide an Academy Experience for participants.
  • You’ll be entered into a draw for the chance to read the team line-ups ahead of kick-off on a matchday – be part of the matchday build-up with PA Announcer, Callum Bell, by reading out Alan Archibald’s starting XI just ahead of kick off.
  • Special Junior Jags players card featuring and signed by your favourite Jags star.
  • An exclusive Junior Jags birthday card.
  • A Certificate of membership.
  • Complimentary family tickets for selected home fixtures*.
  • Like 1

I think this is an excellent idea by the club and when junior arrives in a few months will he or she will sign up.

It looks great value for money and more importantly hopefully a great way of helping build up a future fan base.  Well done to Beth and the club for getting this up and running 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

It was good to see on Saturday so many youngsters at the game and I thought the young chap reading the teams out did a great job. Remember that you can still get your young jag signed up:

https://ptfc.co.uk/product/junior-jags-membership/

My boy got all his stuff in the post on time for Saturday and he loved it. Really surprised to get the 2 comp adult tickets for the Falkirk game as well. As we both have STs, we managed to give the tickets to a couple of stay away Jags fans-great that they attended a decent game and hopefully they'll be back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, westertonjagfan said:

My boy got all his stuff in the post on time for Saturday and he loved it. Really surprised to get the 2 comp adult tickets for the Falkirk game as well. As we both have STs, we managed to give the tickets to a couple of stay away Jags fans-great that they attended a decent game and hopefully they'll be back.

I never realised they were adult tickets!! Couldn't understand why the club had sent tickets out when they are free for kids anyway. 

Didn't look closely enough. What a diddy.

5 minutes ago, Jag said:

I never realised they were adult tickets!! Couldn't understand why the club had sent tickets out when they are free for kids anyway. 

Didn't look closely enough. What a diddy.

Aye, I had to look twice. Great initiative from the club.

My boy refused to wear his 'Junior Jags' badge so I wore it for him. Kids nowadays.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Good to read in the programme that nearly 100 have signed up for this already. Hopefully a few more will still do so:

https://ptfc.co.uk/product/junior-jags-membership/

I just need to wait a few more months then I can get Junior signed up and if they don’t want the stuff then the big kid in me will gladly take it