PAWS 2018-19

BowenBoys

On 5/4/2019 at 11:24 PM, BowenBoys said:

A great day today. Three goals, a Clean Sheet and a Penalty.

Don’t have my spreadsheet to hand but I reckon that’s £107 added to the total. Will do a final addition when I get home on 12th

Thanks everyone.

Final match actually worth £97. I'm not very good with an abacus, obviously.

Grand total for the season is £1487. Much thanks to each and every. I'll sort out final accounts and get them out this week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All pledges have now been paid. Thank you all for your prompt attention.

I paid £849 into the club's account yesterday. The total raised in this season's PAWS is £1493.

I received the following email from Gerry Britton this morning.

Phil
Many thanks for your contribution which is a great boost to the Club's coffers and very much appreciated.
Everyone at the Club's is very much aware of the importance of our supporters and this gesture is testimony to the vital role that they continue to play in our Club's existence.
I appreciate that the past season has been a challenge for all our support, but with their backing we were able to rally and get to a 6th place finish that had looked beyond our capability at some stages of the campaign.
The one constant throughout that campaign was our fans and I am delighted we were all able to end the season on a high, with that unforgettable day out at Dumfries.
Please pass on the thanks of everyone connected with our Club to your forum users Phil. I appreciate that the sentiments on the various forums may differ at times, but what brings us all together is the love of our magnificent Club and the undying passion to see us back in the upper echelons of the game before too long.
Once again Phil, many thanks for your continued support and if I can ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Gerry

Thanks again to all who contributed.

• Like 7