PAWS 2018-19

BowenBoys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy to say that most payments have been received (£584). As paying now is optional, I'm delighted that so many have decided to back GC in the January window.

Will transfer money to the club between Christmas and New Year so still a week to make any remaining payments.

Thank you kindsters.

8 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Happy to say that most payments have been received (£584). As paying now is optional, I'm delighted that so many have decided to back GC in the January window.

Will transfer money to the club between Christmas and New Year so still a week to make any remaining payments.

Thank you kindsters.

AW NAW.... didnae realize that I had decided to back GC! Can I get my money back......? :o

;)

Update

After a long wait for funds to be transferred from PayPal,  £644 has now been delivered to the club.

Although I didn't contact him directly, Gerry Britton has picked up on this. I received the following from him by email.

Many thanks for your offer to provide funding for the playing budget.

This is very much appreciated and will be used exclusively towards strengthening the squad over the course of the transfer window.

Your support is vital to the Club, particularly at a time like this when we would all like to see the Club in a better situation.

I have cced Lesley from our finance dept. who will be happy to provide details to enable the funds to be transferred.

Once again, many thanks for your backing at this crucial stage of the season.

I would like to add my thanks to you all for your support.

Half Season Offer

As Gerry Britton has stated in his email (in the post above), our support is vital to the club.

It's time for us all to come together and support Partick Thistle.

Please join this fundraising scheme now. Pledge £1 for each goal scored from now until the end of the season.

Whatever your feelings are regarding our current situation, Partick Thistle are our club. It needs our support.

Thank you

• Like 2