Ayr vs Partick Thistle - Oh we do like to be beside the seaside...

jagfox

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Not really sure Archie can survive much longer after Beattie's Pravda statement.

Let's face it - It just ain't happening folks.

All his wee pals are on the board, and they have already proven too spineless to sack him. Lets face it, Archie could send this mob to League One with no consequences. 

• Like 1

Your guess? Clearly not watching the game r & y. I'm with you, i'm sitting on my phone.......off to the beach. Sick of this same old pish. RE BUILDING my arse. Sleep walking to relegation AGAIN. 

I've yet to jump on the band wagon, have said previously we need to give the mgt team time but i'm oit of patience now. 

The writings bn clear at all the games i'vr seen. Same fragility at the back and at mid field and we don't look like we've a goal in us. Very poor, very scarily concerning. I'm approaching "archie out" status ot we are in danger of being relegated again.....mark these words

No way would ian mcaall come to us. We r back at pre bunnet times.

I'm off home, can't take any more. This team are more cluless than anything Billy Lamont served up.

To be honest from the Jagzone commentary we sound bloody awful! Being 2-0 down so early to a team  like Ayr United is simply not acceptable.

We don’t seem to have any game plan , style or if I might suggest any bloody clue!

Ayr just sitting back and hit us on the break: which sounds a sensible approach when your 2-0 up?

Can only sees comfortable win for the Honest Men!

Just now, Thistleberight said:

No way would ian mcaall come to us. We r back at pre bunnet times.

I'm off home, can't take any more. This team are more cluless than anything Billy Lamont served up.

I agree with you very unlikely the only slight chance would be that McCall does have a genuine affection for the jags but sadly I think unlikely 

• twinny locked this topic