Jagzone..Highlights

thistle4celtic1

While we're all in moaning mood: am I the only one who thinks the video quality on Jagzone is really poor? There seems to be almost no zoom shots of the action in front of goal (not that we have all that much!)... instead it's a monotonous, long-distance view where the players and ball are so small that you need a magnifying glass to see properly. I've seen better video coverage at junior matches.

6 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

While we're all in moaning mood: am I the only one who thinks the video quality on Jagzone is really poor? There seems to be almost no zoom shots of the action in front of goal (not that we have all that much!)... instead it's a monotonous, long-distance view where the players and ball are so small that you need a magnifying glass to see properly. I've seen better video coverage at junior matches.

Have to admit that the Ayr TV ones seem sharper. On youtube here,

Edited by German Jag

I've been seriously considering cancelling my subscription to jagzone. There's not really much worthwhile content that can't be found elsewhere.

We get 13/14 minutes of highlights every week and often there's 3/4 minutes of the teams walking out, shots of the officials and long shots of the line-ups. ( If I need time to read them I can use the pause button). The lack of zoom in the footage with almost fixed camera positions does not make for interesting viewing.

The interviews are becoming similar every week and seem to be heading towards scripted. There needs to be more exclusive content to make it worth the £5.99 every month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scotty said:

I've been seriously considering cancelling my subscription to jagzone. There's not really much worthwhile content that can't be found elsewhere.

We get 13/14 minutes of highlights every week and often there's 3/4 minutes of the teams walking out, shots of the officials and long shots of the line-ups. ( If I need time to read them I can use the pause button). The lack of zoom in the footage with almost fixed camera positions does not make for interesting viewing.

The interviews are becoming similar every week and seem to be heading towards scripted. There needs to be more exclusive content to make it worth the £5.99 every month.

Another drawback of JagZone is that to log in you have to click on a picture of Archie with his hands in his pockets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I have been thinking exactly the same since the Stenhousemuir game! Trying to make out the goals in that particular game was ridiculous. Why is there no zooming in when we get close to the opposition goal? Surely that is just basic common sense when taking video footage? Quite frankly we had better quality product when we didn't have to pay for it!

6 hours ago, kevin energy said:

On Saturday the Radio Commentary kept on rewinding and hearing the same commentary i heard 15 mins before it was very fustrating.

I'm sick of the in joke, referencing "Stato" all the time, I've no interest in "Stato" or answering the question "What's he like" for our commentary team. I genuinely couldn't give two flying fcks about a club employee who has been given a nickname by his work colleagues that means nothing to me. 

I used to like it, commentary live streams and highlights.

Commentary was flat on Saturday no Michael or Raymond 

Live streams have gone

Highlights look like they’ve been filmed on someone’s phone 

as for the interviews, they appear to be scripted and tell us nothing 

I used to excitedly tune in to see what our manager had to say before and after games.

Now, I don't bother. Its almost pointless interviewing him to be honest.

It certainly does not appear value for money right now; they need to rethink the product offering, or subs are going to drop off a cliff.

6 hours ago, jaf said:

I used to excitedly tune in to see what our manager had to say before and after games.

Now, I don't bother. Its almost pointless interviewing him to be honest.

It certainly does not appear value for money right now; they need to rethink the product offering, or subs are going to drop off a cliff.

Is that why we were short for the bench on Saturday?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, watties wallies said:

just watched the first half of falkirk game on jagzone

for the first 5 minutes thought the camera laddie was sitting in a waltzer

trying to recognise the players on the ball, pretty difficult even using a pair of binoculars

surely we can do better than this

It wasn't the best quality.

2 hours ago, watties wallies said:

just watched the first half of falkirk game on jagzone

for the first 5 minutes thought the camera laddie was sitting in a waltzer

trying to recognise the players on the ball, pretty difficult even using a pair of binoculars

surely we can do better than this

It is very poor compared to what it was.

I'm seriously considering unsubscribing as well.

On 05/08/2018 at 9:45 PM, Camallain said:

I have been thinking exactly the same since the Stenhousemuir game! Trying to make out the goals in that particular game was ridiculous. Why is there no zooming in when we get close to the opposition goal? Surely that is just basic common sense when taking video footage? Quite frankly we had better quality product when we didn't have to pay for it!

I always think the shots you put up from the Northy are much better!