Jagzone..Highlights

thistle4celtic1

Interviews are going rapidly downhill. Full of statements of the interviewer's opinion/bland platitudes/party line thrown at the interviewee with a handover line  giving no option for whoever it is to express anything in the way of an actual opinion of their own.

"Blair we're looking forward to the Irn Bru cup game on Tuesday against Stranraer it's a game we want to win isn't it?" from today's preview for instance.

Hardly likely to answer with "Not looking forward to it at all, meaningless mickey mouse cup and I'd rather get knocked out sharpish" is he.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just watched superb QOSTV highlights  of the Doonhamers' win at Dunfermline on Saturday, free on Youtube:

Fast, attacking football, plenty of incidents, and a good goal. But in particular, the highlights were of excellent quality, with focused images from multiple cameras in different areas of the stadium. 

Like coverage we see at other clubs, this again makes me question the extent to which Jagzone is decent value for money.

6 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I just watched superb QOSTV highlights  of the Doonhamers' win at Dunfermline on Saturday, free on Youtube:

Fast, attacking football, plenty of incidents, and a good goal. But in particular, the highlights were of excellent quality, with focused images from multiple cameras in different areas of the stadium. 

Like coverage we see at other clubs, this again makes me question the extent to which Jagzone is decent value for money.

Jagzone is NOT worth the money. I was going to cancel it, but hanging fire to see what happens under Caldwell.

• 2 weeks later...

Having watched yesterday's highlights on Jagzone, and both Ayr and Falkirk TV's free highlights of their match yesterday on Youtube, I'll state it frankly: the PTTV highlights are cringeworthy, not worth paying for. Amateurish, single-focus camerawork (who are those tiny players just 50 yards away??) compared to varied, multi-perspective, professional-looking coverage done at other clubs and posted for free.

Is Jagzone simply representative of the general, don't give a f*ck attitude that seems to pervade many aspects of what's going on at Firhill these days?

Edited by Jaggernaut
  • Like 1

We should offer someone (Camallain) a free season ticket, a decent set of cameras for him and a few mates and a free pie or two and we'd have a much better product that folk would pay for.

How can we still be terrible at this when so many other clubs with (most likely) less resources offer a far superior set of highlights?

I'm voting for Camallain if he's up for it?