PTFC Trust Meeting - Minutes & Presentation

Fawlty Towers

1 hour ago, Fawlty Towers said:

After the Q&A at the Open Day there was a meeting of the PTFC Trust. A lot of very interesting points came up and there was lot of info from the club so I would encourage you to take a look at the presentation and the minutes:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/ptfc-trust-2/

Less than 1000 adult season ticket holders last year? Very poor indeed and even worse value this year.

I have to admit that the PTFC Trust have somewhat passed me (even as a season ticket holder) by.

Probably ignorance on my part but why are two club officials, including the Chairman, trustees if it is supposed to be a fans organisation/representative body? Genuinely curious rather than asking rhetorically. Beyond the monthly/quarterly (again, my ignorance as to which it is) meetings what are the Trust doing on an active basis? From the minutes it’s hard to tell what it’s actually doing. Again, not a rhetorical question - genuinely interested as I’m sure there’s lots to report on. 

1 hour ago, KemoAvdiu said:

I have to admit that the PTFC Trust have somewhat passed me (even as a season ticket holder) by.

Probably ignorance on my part but why are two club officials, including the Chairman, trustees if it is supposed to be a fans organisation/representative body? Genuinely curious rather than asking rhetorically. Beyond the monthly/quarterly (again, my ignorance as to which it is) meetings what are the Trust doing on an active basis? From the minutes it’s hard to tell what it’s actually doing. Again, not a rhetorical question - genuinely interested as I’m sure there’s lots to report on. 

I'd say for want of avoiding confusion you shouldn't refer to them as "The Trust". There might well be more but there's at least three Jags Trusts I know about.:)

This might help

https://ptfc.co.uk/club/football-trust/

2 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I'd say for want of avoiding confusion you shouldn't refer to them as "The Trust". There might well be more but there's at least three Jags Trusts I know about.:)

This might help

https://ptfc.co.uk/club/football-trust/

Thanks. Not sure that page answers my questions though. Why are two club directors trustees of a fans trust? And what has been done so far? This might just be a comms issue but I’m a season ticket holder and haven’t been aware of any activities. Again I’m not being critical as these things of course rely on volunteers, but I’m just unsure of what the actual aims and activities are beyond the very broad statement of intent of fans having a greater say in how the club is run.