Aiden FitzPartick Thistle vs Brendan's mobile disco

jagfox

Well, a challenging game on the horizon but get wee Aiden on that Lustig character from the get go.

Would probably been as well giving Gang Green two of the three stands as our support will struggle to even fill the John Lambie stand.

Hard to see beyond an away team win but then again a team low in confidence isn't infallible as we all know...

OTIG FTOF

Edited by jagfox

1 hour ago, elevenone said:

Craig Thomson refs our 2nd consecutive League Cup game too. :(  Thought one of the positives of going down was the prospect of seeing less of these ‘top’ refs.

Happy enough to have Mr Thomson in charge, he’s had a few decent efforts vs Celtic in the cups over recent seasons...:innocent:

I really hope, probably against experience that for once Archie has a right go at this mob and in case anyone is in anyone is in any doubts: I mean in a football sense.

The one thing aboutnCeltic is that no matter the team they put out they'll allow you to play football. Therefore, as everyone including me expects us to get a doing there will be nothing to lose by going out and trying to beat them. Too often I mhave seen  Thistle  teams beaten before they cross the white line: ipso facto, in a cup game such as this I'd rather get well beat having a go. Rather than have eleven players behind the ball for 90 minutes and walk away with a 2\3-0 defeat.

Obviously, I'd prefer not to lose at all; but if we must I'd rather we go out knowing we tried to win. If last seasons gàme at Celtic Park shows anything it is the fact thàt although Celtic have been w the best team in Scotland by some distance over the last few years they are not thàt clever if you attack them!

Edited by stillresigned
Typo
  • Like 1

The minute Elliot loses his man the whole defense is pulled out of shape as they’re trying to cover the massive gap that’s opened up. As they said on the commentary if you can’t see the ball then you’re too close to the man, it’s basic defending and it’s all down to Christie’s failings as a defender. 

Even although we look vulnerable, there's something there.

Andrea looks good, Slater too. I was expecting McGinty to be a nightmare based on previous comments but he's been decent.

Feel heart sorry for Dools though, he's hardly touched the ball and has had next to nothing to work with.

Still in there at 0-1 though!

C'mon the Jags!!