Souleymane Coulibaly

TartanC4

The Club have announced that 23 year old attacker, Souleymane Coulibaly has signed on a one-year deal, subject to international clearance. The big ivory Striker comes to Maryhill on a one-year deal having left Egyptian side, Al Ahly.  Think this is a great bit of business and I think will be an important player.  Welcome to Firhill Coulibaly. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sandy said:

Funny how all the naysayers are getting inside now. 

What a ridiculous comment? Why be so divisive? You must be gutted that being the 'superfan' you never got mentioned in the announcement

Everyone has their opinions but at the end of the day we are all Thistle.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sandy said:

Funny how all the naysayers are getting inside now. 

Sandy you are  wrong my friend

i would think that non of us on this forum has been on the outside, or as you put it the naysayers

we are all thistle fans and all we want is the best for the jags

last season was terrible and yes i called for archie to go, but i was never on the outside

archie is still our manager and  there have been some excellent signings

so lets all get behind the team and hopefully archie and the players can push for promotion

onwards and upwards   :thumbsup2:

i trust this isn't another whoosh  whatever that is ?

Feeling better about it now with the Ayr games with no bench to speak of, being followed by a surprisingly encouraging effort against Celtic.

Obviously a run of positive results will take the pressure off the manager, but Andrea's encouraging start and the arrival of Souleymane suddenly suggest that the jigsaw promised in May could well be beginning to take shape.

Just wish that we could get into the habit of having our bodies in place before 1st August - Archie's record in that regard is poor (and yes I know there may be justifiable reasons for that which are outwith our knowledge).

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 1