Souleymane Coulibaly

TartanC4

1 hour ago, douglas clark said:

This is just going around in circles. Dunno what to make of it.

A club statement might be useful?

To say what exactly ?

We are in this until it is confirmed that he can sign, or he can't. To pull out before that would open the door for Ross/United/ICT to just pick it up and after the work that the club has put in, we don't want to be playing against him.

Assume that nothing is likely to happen in the short term and just sit back. 

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

We are in this until it is confirmed that he can sign, or he can't. To pull out before that would open the door for Ross/United/ICT to just pick it up and after the work that the club has put in, we don't want to be playing against him.

United would be an unlikely destination. If the lad can't settle to life in Egypt it would be highly doubtful he could handle Dundee.

I kind of hope that The 'policemans whistle' is right. Though the longer this drags out, the less confident I become. Call me a pessimist, why don't you?

An update from the club, whether positive or negative, would be much appreciated by us mere fans. Their silence, or have I missed something, is not reassuring.

On 13/09/2018 at 10:37 AM, douglas clark said:

This is just going around in circles. Dunno what to make of it.

A club statement might be useful?

On 13/09/2018 at 12:05 PM, Dick Dastardly said:

To say what exactly ?

Assume that nothing is likely to happen in the short term and just sit back. 

36 minutes ago, douglas clark said:

I kind of hope that The 'policemans whistle' is right. Though the longer this drags out, the less confident I become. Call me a pessimist, why don't you?

An update from the club, whether positive or negative, would be much appreciated by us mere fans. Their silence, or have I missed something, is not reassuring.

So, no news since you called for a public statement three days ago?

As DD said then, I'm not sure what such a statement would, could or should say. I'm sure there will be no comment until the matter is resolved, one way or another.

One thing is certain, he will not feature in a starting 11 any time soon. He hasn't kicked a ball in how long?

Can’t see this being resolved anytime soon, I’m sure other Clubs looked at this and saw all the red tape involved .

We’ve taken punts on Coullibaye and Ntambwe , not the best way to build a promotion winning team , not sure if any of them will work out .

As one other poster said still messing about with recruitment and it’s almost October, this is obviously reflected on results.

Not optimistic at all 

38 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Can’t see this being resolved anytime soon, I’m sure other Clubs looked at this and saw all the red tape involved .

We’ve taken punts on Coullibaye and Ntambwe , not the best way to build a promotion winning team , not sure if any of them will work out .

As one other poster said still messing about with recruitment and it’s almost October, this is obviously reflected on results.

Not optimistic at all 

And that being different from most seasons for you how? :borat:

• Thanks 1