Souleymane Coulibaly

TartanC4

I feel quite positive by that statement. Firstly, by playing silly buggers, it looks as if the Egyptians don't have a strong case and are just trying to delay the inevitable. Secondly, we clearly have the backing of the SFA, so they must be convinced by our case to sign him. 

I know that the statement came from the club and there will be an element of propaganda about it, but it does look hopeful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Secondly, we clearly have the backing of the SFA, so they must be convinced by our case to sign him. 

Jumping to conclusions, methinks.  The words "clearly" and "SFA" don't sit well together.

I do tho' feel slightly more reassured after this statement. And at least we've had a positive result with Sena (now confirmed). 

On 9/18/2018 at 10:23 AM, Dick Dastardly said:

I feel quite positive by that statement. Firstly, by playing silly buggers, it looks as if the Egyptians don't have a strong case and are just trying to delay the inevitable. Secondly, we clearly have the backing of the SFA, so they must be convinced by our case to sign him. 

I know that the statement came from the club and there will be an element of propaganda about it, but it does look hopeful

Sorry got to disagree , don’t think there is any chance you’ll see him in a PTFC jersey,  as far as the Egyptian authorities are concerned he’s still under to contract to his Egyptian Club and are refusing to release his registration.

Just now we need players on the park to help us especially another goal scorer  to help Dools , not really sure where our signing strategy comes from but it looks sketchy at best .

2 hours ago, jlsarmy said:

Sorry got to disagree , don’t think there is any chance you’ll see him in a PTFC jersey,  as far as the Egyptian authorities are concerned he’s still under to contract to his Egyptian Club and are refusing to release his registration.

Tend to agree. I'll be surprised if I ever see him playing for Thistle

11 hours ago, douglas clark said:

Fascinating to see what happens next. Have Thistle ever previously had any case whatsoever before FIFA?

I suppose a month is not too long to wait.

It is a bit like a lottery ticket, you win none and you lose the rest.  But you keep on hoping.

Adrian Madaschi ? (That might have been UEFA)