TartanC4

Souleymane Coulibaly

I watched the Morton>Falkirk game, and the DUFC>Caley game, I thought our skills level was pretty much similar to all of the other four. The worrying fact is Falkirk are now looking a capable team, and as I don't see any of the other bottom 6 team really playing poorly, I think the best we will do is to finish above Alloa in ninth, and hopefully play to form in the play-offs.

And I can assure you I am not Gerry, if I was I would have bought Michael Gardyne and Aaron Doran in the January window!!

17 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I would assume that his temporary license is no longer valid

Seems he's playing in the reserves today. 

Don't quite understand whats happened to him under Caldwell. Caldwell clearly doesn't appear to fancy him.

The same man got a few mentions on the St J website where we won 1-0 today, against their reserves - I suspect but dont know, a side which may have had a few first team regulars who missed out on Saturday's postponed game. Good result for the reserves.