Last jag standing .Blair Spittal away top.

Auld Jag

This is the first competition for the 2 remaining tops we have left.This top has been sponsored under the wearethistle forum.There is no charge to enter the competition and I hope everybody on the forum takes up this chance to win Blair's away top at the end of the 2018/19 season. The rules are simple starting with our game against Morton at Firhill on 1st September I would like everybody who enters to predict the scores on Thistle games,this is all games league and cup.I will give the following example if you think Thistle will beat Morton  2-1 just put Thistle win 2-1,if you think Morton will win Just put Thistle lose 2-1 or draw 2-2.Everybody starts with 3 lives,if you get the outcome correct your lives stay the same,if you get the score correct you will get a life added on,if the outcome is wrong you lose a life.If you do not predict a score for any Thistle game you will also lose a life.All predictions must be posted on this thread at least 5 minutes before the game kicks off.The winner of the top will be the last person who has at least 1 life left when everbody else has lost theirs and is out of the competion.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

This is the first competition for the 2 remaining tops we have left.This top has been sponsored under the wearethistle forum.There is no charge to enter the competition and I hope everybody on the forum takes up this chance to win Blair's away top at the end of the 2018/19 season. The rules are simple starting with our game against Morton at Firhill on 1st September I would like everybody who enters to predict the scores on Thistle games,this is all games league and cup.I will give the following example if you think Thistle will beat Morton  2-1 just put Thistle win 2-1,if you think Morton will win Just put Thistle lose 2-1 or draw 2-2.Everybody starts with 3 lives,if you get the outcome correct your lives stay the same,if you get the score correct you will get a life added on,if the outcome is wrong you lose a life.If you do not predict a score for any Thistle game you will also lose a life.All predictions must be posted on this thread at least 5 minutes before the game kicks off.The winner of the top will be the last person who has at least 1 life left when everbody else has lost theirs and is out of the competion.

You can count me in AJ. I will wait until nearer the time before telling you by how many goals we will beat Morton.

Thank you again for this generous gesture, and the fun we will have participating in this competition will be part of Robert's legacy. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

You can count me in AJ. I will wait until nearer the time before telling you by how many goals we will beat Morton.

Thank you again for this generous gesture, and the fun we will have participating in this competition will be part of Robert's legacy. 

Great PTD.Many more to come hopefully.

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

In please AJ.

Sounds like a fun comp., thanks.

1 hour ago, elevenone said:

In ta AJ and I will go for Thistle 4-1 Morton. :)

1 hour ago, ThickAsThieves said:

In please, I’ll go for 2-0 Thistle.

12 minutes ago, jagfox said:

In AJ.

THISTLE 3 - Morton 0

Thanks for taking part.

• Thanks 1