Dundee United v Partick Thistle Preview

Prince of Partick

8 hours ago, javeajag said:

for those not going to tannadice....you buy a live stream of the game for £8 from the DUFC website....run your vpn on your iPad and stream it on to the big screen !

Or better still rather than give £8 to a rival sign up with Jagzone for £5.99 and listen to the match. I appreciate DUFC will buy players for the Jags but I prefer to do it the old fashioned way and purchase our own., It gives me a sense of entitlement when I am on here abusing the club and individuals within knowing I've partly paid for them.

Just saying.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, javeajag said:

for those not going to tannadice....you buy a live stream of the game for £8 from the DUFC website....run your vpn on your iPad and stream it on to the big screen !

I know what an iPad is, tho' I don't have one. Not got a clue what a vpn is. I'm taking a bit of a stab in the dark here,  but is "the big screen" a technical name for a telly? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Metz said:

Or better still rather than give £8 to a rival sign up with Jagzone for £5.99 and listen to the match. I appreciate DUFC will buy players for the Jags but I prefer to do it the old fashioned way and purchase our own., It gives me a sense of entitlement when I am on here abusing the club and individuals within knowing I've partly paid for them.

Just saying.

I subscribe to jagzone 

8 hours ago, simoncordiner said:

Can you definitely watch live in UK? Jagzone were only allowed to broadcast games live to overseasa subscribers last year due to broadcasting rights. 

The vpn allows you to change your location say to Spain and therefore you can watch the game ...I watched a few jagzone matches that way

8 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I know what an iPad is, tho' I don't have one. Not got a clue what a vpn is. I'm taking a bit of a stab in the dark here,  but is "the big screen" a technical name for a telly? 

iPad or laptop or pc or phone a thingy that connects to tinternet

vpn a virtual private network which disguises your location 

a tv if you want a bigger screen 

simples 

32 minutes ago, javeajag said:

iPad or laptop or pc or phone a thingy that connects to tinternet

vpn a virtual private network which disguises your location 

a tv if you want a bigger screen 

simples 

I'm as thick as f@ck, i don't get any of that............apart from "simples" which iz wot i am

2 hours ago, Thistleberight said:

I'm as thick as f@ck, i don't get any of that............apart from "simples" which iz wot i am

Ok..,. You have mobile phone or iPad  that connects to the internet ....you get an adapter that connects  the device to an hdmi cable like you use for say your DVD player or skybox .... you connect the other end of the hdmi cable to your tv.. your device is now connected to the tv by the cable ..... the picture from your device will now be on your tv... the vpn which you buy online allies you to ‘pretend’ you are nit in the UK

it works 

9 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ok..,. You have mobile phone or iPad  that connects to the internet ....you get an adapter that connects  the device to an hdmi cable like you use for say your DVD player or skybox .... you connect the other end of the hdmi cable to your tv.. your device is now connected to the tv by the cable ..... the picture from your device will now be on your tv... the vpn which you buy online allies you to ‘pretend’ you are nit in the UK

it works 

Is it no just easier going up to Dundee?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 25/08/2018 at 11:24 AM, javeajag said:

it works 

Thanks javeajag. Too late for yesterday (no nad thing) i will get adaptor and try it, ta