Home v Morton

Former chairman Beattie said we were going back to playing 'the Partick Thistle way'. I think he may have been more serious than any of us thought. Here's how I think we're lining up tomorrow.

Goal Keeper: Bell

Centre Back: McGinty

Centre Back: Keown

Centre Half: Ntambwe

Left Half: Melbourne

Right Half: Elliot

Left Wing: Erskine

Right Wing: Quitongo

Inside Left: Mbuyi-Mutombo

Inside Right: Storey

Striker: Doolan

It's a classic 2-3-5 formation with lots of ability to interchange amongst the front 5. Whichever Forward scores the most goals starts as Striker next week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

Former chairman Beattie said we were going back to playing 'the Partick Thistle way'. I think he may have been more serious than any of us thought. Here's how I think we're lining up tomorrow.

Goal Keeper: Bell

Centre Back: McGinty

Centre Back: Keown

Centre Half: Ntambwe

Left Half: Melbourne

Right Half: Elliot

Left Wing: Erskine

Right Wing: Quitongo

Inside Left: Mbuyi-Mutombo

Inside Right: Storey

Striker: Doolan

It's a classic 2-3-5 formation with lots of ability to interchange amongst the front 5. Whichever Forward scores the most goals starts as Striker next week.

I think that is tactically too astute for the present incumbent in the manager's office...

Any clown can coast along during the good times. It's when your back is against the wall, when you're just about hanging on, you can either fold or you can fight, it's the ones that carry on fighting, they're the true winners.

When things go well everyone wants to know you, when you're in the shit, many fair weather friends will turn their backs and the vultures always start to circle.

It was never going to be easy for Archie to rebuild a team this season. The deck is well stacked against him, every other club would have sacked him long ago. But we're not every other club: Are we?

Big game tomorrow, looking forward to it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, The Legend Blows said:

20180901_072244.thumb.jpg.017440e75e0612a7e4f476b4fdd02e9f.jpgTricky one this week. How we're odds on is both mind boggling and fantastic at the same time. Keep up the good work bookies. The general 3/1 on Morton looks tremendous value. Canny decide between 2-0 Morton or 3-1 so think I'll take both. 

If you can get odds on storer getting booked that’s a good bet as well but only if he’s starting obviously.

2 minutes ago, Big Col said:

0-0 at half time.

Nothing up front, no efforts on target, Scully not had a save to make. Too many side to side tippy tappy passes. Brice debut not the best.

Hopefully the second half will be a lot better.

Scully did have to save Erskine’s attempted lob but it was not much of a test.