Oware out for the season

Monifieth_Jag

2 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

Jaf,

Not sure if you were at the reserve game on Monday - but what I saw he is nowhere near good enough for 1st team football yet

Was he not played out of position in that game? (I wasn’t at it and I am only suggesting he is an easy signing as ‘cover’)

2 hours ago, jaf said:

Was he not played out of position in that game? (I wasn’t at it and I am only suggesting he is an easy signing as ‘cover’)

I may be wrong, but I think he started out at centre back, but after losing 2 goals in 1st 6 mins he was moved to left back.

We would be better with either Cargill, Turnbull or even Balatoni.

Please note I am not suggesting we go for them.

Sick of it tbh.

Thistle's season was in ruins last year due to uber p1sh, lazy centre backs that needed their hands held in every game.

Thought we were onto something with Tam and now we could be back to playing 2 cr4p centre backs, a guy that stands around pretending to be a centre back and as many centre back midfielders as we can muster.

If that fails, we can bring the full backs in to the middle to help out and leave the wingers out wide to mark two men.

All I ask is for 2 people to stand at the back and do the job they are employed to do without ruining it for the rest of the team and the support.

Actually feel raging about this news. 

29 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

I may be wrong, but I think he started out at centre back, but after losing 2 goals in 1st 6 mins he was moved to left back.

Don't take it as gospel but I think we went to three at the back with Sena playing on the left. Vezza who was at left back went into the middle of the three.