Chief exec update

stuart_adam

6 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

When I say off the park it is the tangible evidence of things regressing. Archibald still in a job, when our former CEO stated that they wouldn't wait too long to make hard decisions and yet here we are after relegation and a mediocre start to the season amidst another poor recruitment window we still have the same manager. A new CEO, who was given the job , dare I say it, as an old boys act, a new chairman who we don't hear a pipsqueak from. The two updated from the CEO have been pretty grim and coming away with we have a 7 figure budget to sign quality to win the title. Quite frankly, where is the quality? And then an update after the weekends shameful loss at East Fife said nothing we didn't already know. As for implying that at least the cup wouldn't hamper the league campaign is playing lip service to the Fans. I don't remember in our promotion season our run to the Challenge Cup final hamper us. To use Archie's well worn phrase, It's all about momentum.

Absolutely agree with your post , you could probably add on the recruitment of the reserve team which they are absolutely not taking seriously as a pathway to the first team , as regards Gerry Britton I thought he would have been a step up from Maxi who struggled with the Jags lottery ( where did he end up ! ) but seems Gerry’s law degree has come in handy for spinning nonsense about the team and the manager.

The supporters aren’t daft .

All this talk of chief executives and fan dissatisfaction made me wonder who is influencing the current board and other entities such as Firhill Developments Ltd which I believe is the Propco?

Interesting that Gerry Britton isn't listed as a director of Partick Thistle Ltd whereas Iain Maxwell was. Jacquie Low is chairman. David Kelly secretary, Ian Dodd, Brian Donald, Michael Robertson and Alan Rough seem to be directors of the Football club entity.

In terms of the training ground and the 3 Black Cats company Colin Weir is the sole director.

The Propco, Firhill Developments Ltd has a few familiar names. Thomas Hughes, William Allan, David Beattie, Ian Dods, Alan Lobban and Gavin Stewart.

On the face of thing there is little Propco left on the Football Club board, namely Ian Dodd.

The board has certainly seen a lot of changes in the last year or so too. 

It makes me wonder who influences the board and their decisions? Not in a tin foil hat way but maybe there's been a change in the direction of the exterior influences from the Propco directors to our benefactor Mr Weir?

58 minutes ago, jagfox said:

All this talk of chief executives and fan dissatisfaction made me wonder who is influencing the current board and other entities such as Firhill Developments Ltd which I believe is the Propco?

Interesting that Gerry Britton isn't listed as a director of Partick Thistle Ltd whereas Iain Maxwell was. Jacquie Low is chairman. David Kelly secretary, Ian Dodd, Brian Donald, Michael Robertson and Alan Rough seem to be directors of the Football club entity.

In terms of the training ground and the 3 Black Cats company Colin Weir is the sole director.

The Propco, Firhill Developments Ltd has a few familiar names. Thomas Hughes, William Allan, David Beattie, Ian Dods, Alan Lobban and Gavin Stewart.

On the face of thing there is little Propco left on the Football Club board, namely Ian Dodd.

The board has certainly seen a lot of changes in the last year or so too. 

It makes me wonder who influences the board and their decisions? Not in a tin foil hat way but maybe there's been a change in the direction of the exterior influences from the Propco directors to our benefactor Mr Weir?

Have we not been paying PropCo £50k a year since inception?