Fitzpatrick

javeajag

42 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Indeed good news. I'd heard last season a much bigger club was showing interest. Glad that Aiden and his family obviously see he'll have a better chance of developing staying with us. Amazing to think he'll have just turned 20 when this contract expires.

And lifting the Scottish cup as it will be 2021. Remember ;-)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Legend Blows said:

He'll be sold in January in order to finance a couple of wages which Archie will waste on agent recommended duds.

If a bigger team, say St.Mirren, comes in for him and offers about 30k then we can't hold the lad back for improving his career. After all we are a small daddy selling club.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, potty trained said:

His last game he did play, im pretty sure the post match comments on here were that he'd had a shite game.

I can't remember any mentions about Fitzpatrick's performance v East Fife being shite.  He certainly wasn't our worst performer that day, on a day full of bad performances. Him and Storer looked like the only two that were going to create anything in the first half at least.

Don't you agree?

1 hour ago, Jag said:

I can't remember any mentions about Fitzpatrick's performance v East Fife being shite.  He certainly wasn't our worst performer that day, on a day full of bad performances. Him and Storer looked like the only two that were going to create anything in the first half at least.

Don't you agree?

I agree. 1st half he tried to take on the defender a few times. However, in 2nd half as the fans got more and more vocal in their frustration, he went into a shell.

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

I agree. 1st half he tried to take on the defender a few times. However, in 2nd half as the fans got more and more vocal in their frustration, he went into a shell.

That's about right. Tho' in a shell or not he was no worse than his replacement, Erskine, who had one of his "invisible" days.

Nobody could argue the team didn't deserve to get booed off the park. Thankfully Aiden was subbed and avoided all that. 

13 hours ago, elevenone said:

I cannot (certainly around me) remember anyone giving Aidan any stick at East Fife.  Imo it was his worst game for us but no abuse was directed at him.  Atmosphere was toxic and seemed more aimed at Keown,Elliot and management team.  

I didn’t mean that the fans frustration was directed at him just that it seemed to affect him.