ICT Away

Jaggernaut

It depends what team shows up, if Bannigan starts then we have a better chance. Don’t know if Storer is injured but according to his social media he has been down in Birmingham all week so it doesn’t look like he’ll be involved.

I’d go for

Bell

Elliott

Mcginty

Keown

Penrice

Ntambwe

Bannigan

Storey

Slater

Mutumbo

Doolan

• Like 1

Heading up for this. Would take a draw but preferably a scoring one when we get the equaliser (better for morale that way). Want to see both Banzo & Brice start but will understand if that doesn't happen. Brice is most vocal so just maybe the type of player we've been missing. Mutumbo has something to prove up there so he may well start. Doolan remains a bit of a mystery. Is he not getting supplied with enough quality balls or has he temporarily lost his sharpness? I've seen evidence of both so I think I'm not sure if he should start or not.

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Heading up for this. Would take a draw but preferably a scoring one when we get the equaliser (better for morale that way). Want to see both Banzo & Brice start but will understand if that doesn't happen. Brice is most vocal so just maybe the type of player we've been missing. Mutumbo has something to prove up there so he may well start. Doolan remains a bit of a mystery. Is he not getting supplied with enough quality balls or has he temporarily lost his sharpness? I've seen evidence of both so I think I'm not sure if he should start or not.

You think you are not sure. I always like that sort of clear decisive analysis, but then again sometimes I don't.

In other news, Ntambwe and Elliott are combining their first names to advertise breakfast cereal. Coat was fetched, but I think I am not sure whether I will go out.

:detective:

Jags are currently on a great run of 4 games without conceding a goal at the Caledonian Stadium. It's jointly the club's second longest run on enemy territory alongside similar streaks of 4 at Brockville (1971-1975), East End Park (1976 to 1983 & 2010 to date), Shawfield (1927-1929), Somerset Park (1915-1918) and Station Park (1990-1998).

13.12.2014 Inverness Caledonian Thistle [a] W4-0 (SPFL Premiership - game 16)
12.08.2015 Inverness Caledonian Thistle [a] D0-0 (SPFL Premiership - game 3)
23.01.2016 Inverness Caledonian Thistle [a] D0-0 (SPFL Premiership - game 22)
28.01.2017 Inverness Caledonian Thistle [a] D0-0 (SPFL Premiership - game 22)

Such a run has only been bettered once - our hilarious early 80s streak at Rugby Park had the home fans seething : - )

17.11.1979 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 14)
30.01.1980 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (Scottish Cup 3rd Round)
29.03.1980 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 26)
01.11.1980 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 12)
18.04.1981 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 34)
02.02.1983 Kilmarnock [a] D0-0 (Scottish Cup 3rd Round replay)
09.02.1983 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (Scottish Cup 3rd Round 3rd replay)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonehJags said:

I was at the afore mentioned fixture after the winter break in 2017 and it was the worst game i have ever had the misfortune of witnessing. Apart from another incredible miss by Azeez, there were no other threats to either goal. Its pretty much put me off attending another game up there ever again

Please be assured that the 2 other 0-0 draws were equally awful.

Having said that. both the performance and the 4-0 result against what was then a strong and high flying Inverness team were absolutely sublime.

6 hours ago, partickthedog said:

You think you are not sure. I always like that sort of clear decisive analysis, but then again sometimes I don't.

In other news, Ntambwe and Elliott are combining their first names to advertise breakfast cereal. Coat was fetched, but I think I am not sure whether I will go out.

Pointless post

8 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Sounds like the Thistle injury list, snap, crackle and pop.

1 hour ago, policemans whistle said:

As I see it, if we win their will be posters on here we will not hear from, and if we lose a torrent abuse will be aimed at the manager, the board, the bus drivers of the supporter buses and uncle tom Cobley. so I will go for a draw!

To be fair, if we lose you won't hear from me, and if we win I'll  be full of it.

16 hours ago, The Jukebox Rebel said:

:detective:

Such a run has only been bettered once - our hilarious early 80s streak at Rugby Park had the home fans seething : - )

17.11.1979 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 14)
30.01.1980 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (Scottish Cup 3rd Round)
29.03.1980 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 26)
01.11.1980 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 12)
18.04.1981 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (SFL Premier Division - game 34)
02.02.1983 Kilmarnock [a] D0-0 (Scottish Cup 3rd Round replay)
09.02.1983 Kilmarnock [a] W1-0 (Scottish Cup 3rd Round 3rd replay)

How to bring a smile to the face of a Jags fan on a dreich Saturday morning in Japan.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, policemans whistle said:

As I see it, if we win their will be posters on here we will not hear from, and if we lose a torrent abuse will be aimed at the manager, the board, the bus drivers of the supporter buses and uncle tom Cobley. so I will go for a draw!

Think it depends on the nature of the loss, we need to see the team battling, trying to play football, attacking, genuinely trying.

If we continue to do that results will come, the issue is we’ve not been doing that in many games and the games we have not for more than 45 minutes.

My prediction is 1-1