ICT Away

Jaggernaut

15 minutes ago, Dweazel said:

I think these players are good enough. Need to get the right man in. No one in this league is great from the clubs we've played so far. Different and fresh approach is needed though. I don't like writing this as I like archive but enough is enough 

Are you for real , some of these players shouldn’t be wearing the jersey . 

First 10 minutes were encouragingly good. Dynamic play and even some shots at goal. Inverness scored somewhat fortuitously on their first attack. That should not have unduly upset a team with strong character but today’s side just folded.

Only small bright spot is Banzo’s composed performance since coming on.

8 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Even if this finishes worse than 3-0, the board won't sack him. He's bulletproof and until its mathematically impossible for us to finish in the play offs, he'll still be  in position. Even though that's totally against what the majority of the fans think.

I don't think there is any reason to think he is bullet proof. Yes, he's been kept in longer than many managers would be given at other clubs, but certainly up to the end of last season i could see the logic in that, given the record over several good years. Deciding to stick by him after relegation was questionable, but I think still had  some merit, particularly given all the other changes at the club.

Basically what I'm saying is that if needs to be done now, I think the board are capable of doing it.