QOS

eljaggo

Spittal took his goals well, Erskine & Doolan were good, Storey looks to be getting more joy & Bannigan strolled it. Best player in the league in my opinion. 

Poor goals to lose, but despite losing two goals, were never really under much pressure. 

Good result & a little entertainment. Happy Saturday Jags!

Thought Spittal had probably his best game for us today a lot more in the game as well as the goals and assist.

The defence still scares the life out me though and a better team would have punished us.

But it’s 3 points and we are 2 points off the play offs very important game on Friday win and we are on track , lose and it’s bsck to square one.

2 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Great performance bar from Cammy Bell and the defence hell really should take a long hard look at his positioning for the goals otherwise we could be 3-0 up

Exactly what I thought. Cammy bell is honking, rarely does he save anything at ground level. Far too slow to get down and his positioning is poor. That said the defence didn't help him out much.

The one thing that struck me was the total lack of communication  between players, how many times did two players go for the same ball today. We aren't nearly vocal enough. 

Good win though and nice to see three goals. 

• Like 1