Storer

javeajag

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the new Chico thread but got me to thinking that before we came to love him he was a bit of a "D---- B------". My first recollection of him was when he played at Kilbowie having a sly off the ball back-heel at a Jags player. Now we have Jack Storer, a similar guy as far as discipline is concerned. Maybe Chico could be brought on board to "mentor" him and bring the best out of him.(

8 hours ago, QXBoy said:

Loving the new Chico thread but got me to thinking that before we came to love him he was a bit of a "D---- B------". My first recollection of him was when he played at Kilbowie having a sly off the ball back-heel at a Jags player. Now we have Jack Storer, a similar guy as far as discipline is concerned. Maybe Chico could be brought on board to "mentor" him and bring the best out of him.(

Don't think even Chico ever managed back to back sending offs, from the same ref! :)

I was at there at the  game at Summerset park with my son then aged 5   ..We were standing right  at the front so that mt son  could see the game ..As I recall Chic was walking backwards with an Ayr player just in front of him, then for no reason the Ayr player fell to the ground   they were a good few  feet apart .Chic protested but he got the red card..      At the time I was going to phone the club and tell that I saw the indecent at very close range and that  Chic was innocent for once....Never got round phoning always  regretted not doing it.  Met the great man a year or so later  and we spoke about it he said that he had got support  from others at the game,  but still was suspended.

• 1 month later...

He’s clearly not listening.. to be 2.1 up with 5 mins to go having scored both goals reeks of someone with no self control. Cannot be trusted in the first team where there’s more pressure. Not judging whatever his young life experience has been, but clearly he can’t be trusted to play a role for us.

did Melbourne not get punted for some other lack of discipline? Noting that he was on loan and Storer isn’t.