Storer

javeajag

10 hours ago, Hopeless Unbeliever said:

Maybe they would have, maybe they wouldn't. Who knows. It's a short career and not particularly lucrative at this level, Bannigan absolutely has to look after himself first and foremost. 

6 hours ago, fenski said:

Think it's pretty obvious that Bannigan will go in January. He is too good for this league and he is playing catch-up in terms of his future in the game. Any sense of loyalty to the club will have been diminished because of the change in management. I'll be sad to see him go but I'd entirely understand it if he does.

We all know if Bannigan hadn't been injured a few years ago he would have been off. He did get injured and we stuck by him, if we hadn't his football career could have finished there and then. I think extending his contract to the end of this season would show some loyalty to Partick Thistle. I am sure he could still move on to a bigger club at the end of this season.

19 minutes ago, AlgarveJag said:

more to this than meets the eye, me thinks.

Why would PTFC be involved and why would anyone assault someone's wrists???

Give the boy the benefit of the doubt until the facts are known.

Thistle (as his employer) would be involved as the Police whilst trying to apprehend him since Sunday morning approached them to see if he was there or if they knew where he was, and to tell him to turn himself in if he contacts them (He did at 6pm on Monday).

Her wrists were bandaged due to injuries in part of the assault.

I know the facts on this as I know the lass’s family, so personally I’ll not give him the benefit of the  doubt.

55 minutes ago, AlgarveJag said:

more to this than meets the eye, me thinks.

Why would PTFC be involved and why would anyone assault someone's wrists???

Give the boy the benefit of the doubt until the facts are known.

Without knowing anything about the case, I would hazard a guess that she's put her arms up to defend other parts of herself and that's why the wrists are injured.

15 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Thistle (as his employer) would be involved as the Police whilst trying to apprehend him since Sunday morning approached them to see if he was there or if they knew where he was, and to tell him to turn himself in if he contacts them (He did at 6pm on Monday).

Her wrists were bandaged due to injuries in part of the assault.

I know the facts on this as I know the lass’s family, so personally I’ll not give him the benefit of the  doubt.

Thanks Norge.

I should know better than to try and determine the truth of a story from The Sun.

I'm confident that the club will take appropriate action.

• 2 weeks later...