Stuart Bannigan

allyo

Twelve pages devoted to a player who may never play for the Jags. Meanwhile our best player of the 21st century makes a return to the team that many said he never would. I've not seen him put a foot wrong yet. Best player on the park for virtually every minute that he's there. Our team is entirely different when he is there.

So welcome back, Stuart Bannigan.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, allyo said:

Twelve pages devoted to a player who may never play for the Jags. Meanwhile our best player of the 21st century makes a return to the team that many said he never would. I've not seen him put a foot wrong yet. Best player on the park for virtually every minute that he's there. Our team is entirely different when he is there.

Agree lets hope he stays fit. If he does we should extend his contract in November.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allyo said:

There has been many on here writing him off and pretty much questioning why we have supported him. I am particularly proud of our clubs support for him and hopefully he will stay fit and repay the faith. He is a class player and if he stays fit will raise our final league position.

• Like 4

Whilst being a huge Bannigan fan and jeez it would be great to have him complete a full season for us at the level we know he can achieve, especially this season, He did want to leave and was in the process of doing so just as he got injured. Yes the club took a chance, a chance that has took a long time to come back in there favour and its still early days. If he can get back playing on a regular basis doing what he does best then i think he will be off again at the end of the season. The only thing that might scare clubs off is his injury history. I wish him well in a Jags jumper for as long as he stays.