Keown - CH

Elliott - RB

Bannigan - CM

Slater - CM

LM - Mutombo

AM - Storer

RM - Erskine

Doolan - CF

For me Jefferies goes to rb. Bit confused as to why Mutombo, Storer and Erskine are in ahead of Quitongo, Coulibaly, Fitzpatrick etc

Coulibaly might not be match fit but I would at least be having Quitongo in there.

Edited by Knightswood Jag

Hard to guess how Archibald will approach this. We've done well at home without being convincing. At EEP he feared a team without a home win, how will he feel about facing free-scoring County?

Entertaining game with goals please, I'm trying to keep two young boys enthused about coming to games.

3 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Hard to guess how Archibald will approach this. We've done well at home without being convincing. At EEP he feared a team without a home win, how will he feel about facing free-scoring County?

Entertaining game with goals please, I'm trying to keep two young boys enthused about coming to games.

I think there will be quite a few goals, my fear is they all end up in our net

If only we could all hear what the manager thinks about the biggest game of the season so far, and more about what could be one of the club’s biggest signing coups.

But we can’t. Because the club keeps that behind a paywall which excludes 90%+ of fans. Most of whom already pay significant sums of money to follow the team.

Edited by Big Col

20 minutes ago, Big Col said:

If only we could all hear what the manager thinks about the biggest game of the season so far, and more about what could be one of the club’s biggest signing coups.

But we can’t. Because the club keeps that behind a paywall which excludes 90%+ of fans. Most of whom already pay significant sums of money to follow the team.

Yeah I know I thought Britton’s interviews where sleeping pills but I liked Archie’s one a couple of weeks ago. In regards to the game can’t see past a Ross county win while we have won our three home games we I think our awful defence will concede a few 3-1 county.