Ross County Home

Lambies Lost Doo

Did I see some deranged person write 'challenging for top spot' without an hint of irony?

Second bottom to Alloa and hope for the best in the play offs.

Cue:

'give the manager till Christmas/Easter/Eid/Rosh Hashana';

'not the worst start we've ever had';

'once we get all the players back from injury';

'we really deserved a draw' (Copyright the Bridge).

Oh and I almost forgot, 'run of bad luck' (Copyright Jagzone).

Edited by Semi Nurainen
missed a bit

But for the fact that the Dundee United game got re-arranged, our match against Alloa would mark, cleanly, the end of the first quarter of the season.

If Alloa were to win that game, and unless we pick up something against Dundee United, we would be actually literally second bottom of the division.

That is indefensible.

"Oh, but there are no easy games in this league"

Fine, but since every other ****  bar McKinnon is winning the hard games, that still means we are pish.

Edited by Woodstock Jag

In a moment of tactical genius, the manager decides that the solo striker isn’t working. So he takes Doolan off and replaces him with the ex-ICT donkey. And puts Storey yo front of his own. In another flash of brilliance, he decides Storey isn’t the answer and puts Quitongo up front on his own.

Theres the door Archibald - use it.

Archibald Out.

I would be reasonably unconcerned if this was just about appointing a new manger.

It isn't; it's about the paralysis that has gripped the club from top to bottom. 'A fish rots from the head';  this board is unfit to run the proverbial whelk stall., even as a non-profit making venture. Britton's smug platitudes don't convince me that he'll be any  better a CEO than he was a manager - and he was sh1te  at that.

We've been here before, sadly.

Edited by Semi Nurainen
spelling

Sounded poor on Jagszone, again no penetration, pedestrian going forwards at time, and the usual questionable subs.

2 shots on target says it all.

We failed to break them down yet don’t flip formation.

Prentice sounded like he played well, and didn’t sound like Sneddon was at fault for the goals.

This team is terrible and we’re in big big problems, the longer we keep Archie the deeper the trouble we are in.

Edited by Norgethistle

From the moment the team was announced today there was never any doubt in my mind that we would lose.

Elliot needed dropped for his own sake as his confidence is gone, his hesitancy is spreading to others and when he is struggling so badly with his own game asking him to lead as captain is a joke.You simply cannot keep playing a player and making him captain when he makes such horrendous mistakes as the one at Dunfermline. It sends the entirely wrong message to the rest of the players. The players needs to know that if you don't perform you don't get picked - no exceptions.

The subs today were bizarre. You're 2 down at home and we're doing like for like substitutions. Common senses dictates you take of a defender and play an extra attacking player.

The atmosphere today was like a morgue, apathy has taken over firhill and there is a complete lack of leadership on the board, in the dugout and on the park.

The daft thing is we have a good enough pool of players (with the exception of a desperately needing a right back) a change of manager could easily turn this around.

Try to go to as many games as I can but the lack of attacking football, inventiveness, fight and general good play has made it harder to justify the outlay. I know fans should go home and away, rain or shine but there is only so much we can take. Was happy to give Archie a fresh start this year but there is nothing fresh about it.