Archie sacked

marcia blaine

50 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I can understand why.  Results have been poor. Performances the same but still absolutely gutted for Archie and Shaggy.  Both good men.  Both legends.  Now out of work.  A horrible situation for all.

I am sure he will get another job. Now who do we get in ?

Long overdue, i ain't doing cartwheels at their demise but the stale smell was so strong around them both and we were so predictable. what surprised me is people are still making excuses...wake up and realise that you are part of th problem!

Edited by Pinhead

51 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

No idea who will do any better - today we weren’t awful, just lacked cutting edge & lost very u fortunate goals - a ricochet & a dodgy looking penalty. 

All the best - sad day in my opinion.

Sad day and as the statement says the achievements of Archibald and Paterson can never be taken away. But unfortunately it had to happen as we have been poor for the last 18 months or so and it did not look as if Archie and Shaggy could turn the form around.

• Like 1

So sorry for Archie and Shaggy tonight.

Best wishes to both guys for the future and a big thanks for the Premier league years.

It did appear that they had run out of ideas and that a change had become necessary.

We can only hope that the next management team has as much feeling for the club as the outgoing pair.

Dools to step up anyone?

• Like 2