Club Shop Problem

Paolo

Been wanting to buy a home jersey for a few weeks now,  had hoped to buy one this week , they're sold out of my size, and have been told they aren't getting more in,   disappointed that I've lost out so early in the season,  surely the club should do something about this

Edited by Paolo

2 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I wonder how many they ordered. 100? Not impressive, in any case.

Agreed, this smacks of amateurism.

I always think the same when you go to collect tickets . It all seems a bit hap- hazard - on more than 1 occasion I have been given the wrong tickets. !!

Some may say this is an example of the quaint  old school loveable Partick Thistle.. Personally I think a more professional approach throughout the  whole football club from top to bottom , including merchandising tickets etc , would create a better ethos and might translate on to better performances/ results.

Speaking of amateur hour, I emailed the club last week - 2 emails actually, one to the club and one to the supporter liaison officer. I wanted a birthday announcement for my wife on Saturday at halftime. No announcement. I tweeted the club asking why. No reply.

Amateur.

7 hours ago, Big Col said:

Speaking of amateur hour, I emailed the club last week - 2 emails actually, one to the club and one to the supporter liaison officer. I wanted a birthday announcement for my wife on Saturday at halftime. No announcement. I tweeted the club asking why. No reply.

Amateur.

That’s poor stuff and surprising as Calum the announcer uses Facebook and asks for requests before every home game. If you use FB he’s on the PTFC Supporters page. Too late this time unfortunately.

24 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Whilst we’re on the subject of pet hates, can people please stop applauding the away fans when their number is announced. It’s emabarrassing.

I’d actually be genuinely interested to hear the reason why anyone does do it.

:) And I'm with you on this one BC.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Whilst we’re on the subject of pet hates, can people please stop applauding the away fans when their number is announced. It’s emabarrassing.

I’d actually be genuinely interested to hear the reason why anyone does do it.

Especially when it's Ross County and we're applauding 27 fans.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

Especially when it's Ross County and we're applauding 27 fans.

Tho' I'm kinda with Big Col if I am ever going to applaud any away crowd for turning up then it will be those that make it down from Dingwall. We don't exactly take hordes of supporters up the A9 and we've only got to go there two to four times a season. Those 27 or whatever have to make similar journeys every other week. But as a generalisation announcing the number of away fans is something we can do without. 

On 10/16/2018 at 11:00 PM, Blackpool Jags said:

Can these amateurish aspects of the club's commercial arm be attributed to Maxwell, by any chance?

I hope so, given that he's gone now. For what it's worth, I never rated him as a player or as a CEO. 

If you're right that makes him perfect for his current job.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 11:00 PM, Blackpool Jags said:

I hope so, given that he's gone now. For what it's worth, I never rated him as a player or as a CEO

Massively over promoted. I'm sure not even Maxi can quite fathom how he ended up as the only candidate for a £300k/year gig.