Alloa away

That 1 jags fan

29 minutes ago, JeanieD said:

We will not adapt well to a narrow plastic pitch

That's been on my mind for some time regardless of whether we had been doing well or doing poorly. Strangely, maybe thru having nothing to be complacent about, I think we'll grind out a win. Aye I know, grinding out results is something we only do on very rare occasions. Just got a feeling we'll be good enough for a win. 

2 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Prediction: Alloa 2, Thistle 0. Manager: "We lost a goal early doors.... Learning curve.... They wanted it more.... We'll sit down and talk it through..... We need the fans to back us....." etc.

Nah! New era: Alloa 0, Thistle 3.5.

.5 goal is what we get if Doolan scores again but the officials give a throw in.

2 hours ago, P-T-118 said:

Looking forward to seeing GC's first team selection, I'd be shocked if he doesn't make at least 2 / 3 changes to last week's starting 11...

Back 5 will be the same as it's been as we are short of options there, but other than that it could be anything.

I’m actually interested to see what he’ll do in that area. Guys like Melbourne, Scobbie and even Jeffries or Sena have had as much chance to impress the manager as any of this season’s mainstays.

Edited by marcia blaine
Autocorrect