Alloa away

That 1 jags fan

1 minute ago, HeWearsNumber9 said:

Have to say I feel very sorry for Caldwell ,what a shower of spineless shite he has been left with ,the players can’t even do the basics and after watching thy I do now genuinely partake in believing we should aim to stay up this season and no more than that for this year.

Agreed though for one of the first ever times in the last 18 months the players looked a bit fitter and seemed to be trying more 

Personally, i'd like to take this opperchancity, as the rain pelts down on the car thus mirroring my fragile mood, to apologise to weebaw. This lot are all dead wood and i include erskine and doolan in that. Part feckin time, and they looked fitter and hungrier.

Something rotten going on at our club that might go beyond football management making the players less than happy to be at the club. Sad times

4 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Personally, i'd like to take this opperchancity, as the rain pelts down on the car thus mirroring my fragile mood, to apologise to weebaw. This lot are all dead wood and i include erskine and doolan in that. Part feckin time, and they looked fitter and hungrier.

Something rotten going on at our club that might go beyond football management making the players less than happy to be at the club. Sad times

I was staggered how bad Doolan was in that game one of the worst performances I have ever seen from him sadly 

8 minutes ago, Big Col said:

There should have been a bigger clear out at the end of last season - management team as well as the squad. The players that survived from last season, and the players that have been added are just not good enough. 

Exactly, the board have fecked up due to their continuous backing of a manager who was well by his time. Caldwell now has a job on his hands trying to get the best out this squad until he can identify and bring in players that hopefully will put us back in a strong position.

• Like 1

on a very narrow pitch storey is played on wing

maybe could have tried him centre forward

elliot is not a right back

penrice imo should be played left mid

thought keown and mcginty starting to form a good partnership 

and that we kept our shape better today

caldwell will need some time to sort out this lot

high balls to doolan is not the answer

ayr next week  let's see if we improve on today's performance

36 minutes ago, Albert's Ghost said:

I looked at the match stats on BBC.  We had 21 shots, 4 on target.  They had 4 shots, 2 on target.

Oh and QoS had one shot.

Stats are meaningless.                                   They cam be used to prove absolutely anything.

Hommer.

29 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Really thought we would win more games this season. After being a Thistle fan for 55 years I should know better.

Yes. You should.

But it's what keeps you coming back week after week. And that old friend is what makes Thistle different from every other club. And here's to another 55 years of unpredictability for you.

Season before last, top 6, everyone would have thought we'd push on to become a mainstay premier club, possibly win a cup or qualify for europe. I know i did. But instead we hit freefall, go down by a goal ffs and find ourselves in a championship relegation battle.

Oh to be a jags fan.......