Stu Bannigan in The Mail

Our award winning mid fielder is in this mornings Mail. Can i first of all declare it's a sh1te paper but i got it for the bannigan interview......honest.

I was really intetested to read his comments about the new mamagers approach. That his training "was magnificent, .....breath of fresh air.......brings new ideas.......very precise in what he wants......to play a certain way.....(he's) not criticising it's pointing out to players exactly what he wants.....how it effects games"

Stuart goes out of his way to praise archie and how good the club and the old management team were to him, especially during his injury and i don't get even the slightest impression of any negativity to archie and shaggy. It's just, reading his comments, i was left wondering what were archie and shaggy doing during the week and pre games. How stuart describes gary is what you would expect every manager to be doing. The impression i'm left with is that under the old regime things weren't exactly cohesive. It' left me questioning the faith i had in the old management team  for too long and suspect their management system had been flawed for longer than 18 months.

Just wondering if anyone who's read the article had been left with similer thoughts or perhaps i picked up the wrong flavour of the interview. Main thing is the positivity stuart is feeling

Just whiling away the miles to alloa, mon jags

54 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

Our award winning mid fielder is in this mornings Mail. Can i first of all declare it's a sh1te paper but i got it for the bannigan interview......honest.

I was really intetested to read his comments about the new mamagers approach. That his training "was magnificent, .....breath of fresh air.......brings new ideas.......very precise in what he wants......to play a certain way.....(he's) not criticising it's pointing out to players exactly what he wants.....how it effects games"

Stuart goes out of his way to praise archie and how good the club and the old management team were to him, especially during his injury and i don't get even the slightest impression of any negativity to archie and shaggy. It's just, reading his comments, i was left wondering what were archie and shaggy doing during the week and pre games. How stuart describes gary is what you would expect every manager to be doing. The impression i'm left with is that under the old regime things weren't exactly cohesive. It' left me questioning the faith i had in the old management team  for too long and suspect their management system had been flawed for longer than 18 months.

Just wondering if anyone who's read the article had been left with similer thoughts or perhaps i picked up the wrong flavour of the interview. Main thing is the positivity stuart is feeling

Just whiling away the miles to alloa, mon jags

Not saying its not the case,but is it not always the same when a new manager comes in. The players saying that training is vastly different etc.Hope it works out well for us.

He will need to get his good idea's and the way he wants us to play over quickly as we are in a bad downward spiral and if he cant turn it around it will be bad for Thistle and his own managerial career. I do know he has only been manager for 1 game and we have to have patience but the longer bad runs go for the harder they are to get out of.