Thistle vs. Ayr

Jaggernaut

Referring to Dastardly's first law of Thistle prediction, which states that the performance in any game is indirectly proportional to the expectation of the support, then we have a good chance, as most of the comments on here are predicting a defeat.

However we have the corollary to this law which states that the performance of the great unpredictables just can't be predicted.

Basically, I don't have a scoobie 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Referring to Dastardly's first law of Thistle prediction, which states that the performance in any game is indirectly proportional to the expectation of the support, then we have a good chance, as most of the comments on here are predicting a defeat.

However we have the corollary to this law which states that the performance of the great unpredictables just can't be predicted.

Basically, I don't have a scoobie 

Maybe we should play Tam Scoobie?

1 hour ago, dougie247 said:

listening to the pre match interview with Caldwell..

changing the dugouts round..

Scobbie is training again.. everyone else gets clean bill of health

He was happy with last weeks performance (cant change to much to soon)

thats pretty much the only things of note in that 7 min..

Ian McCall will be back in his old seat...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bell

Jeffries      Kewon     Mcginty     Melbourne     

McCarthy Bannigan

Quitongo

Fitzpartick          Coulibaly         Pencrice 

However I don’t think the manager will risk Coulibaly and with 6 of the eleven not starting or even in the squad but imo it’s our best team. Don’t know if Jeffries can play RB but with Elloit’s awful form he can’t do any worse surely.

I would go with the following team. It will be interesting to see how Brice does now he has a game behind him. He did okay against Morton even though not anywhere near fit. Don't think you can go with Coulibaly yet. Give him 30+ mins today and see how he goes.                           

Bell

Elliott      Kewon     Mcginty     Pencrice   

Brice           Bannigan

Spittal    Erskine   Mutombo
                       Quitongo

17 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Lets hope we start with  2 out of Coulibaly/Quitongo/Mutombo  up front. If not fit to last the full game we will have Doolan,Erskine and Storey to bring on. Start on the front foot and try and get a couple of goals ahead.

Really agree with the old head here. Dools and erskine have been slow to start this season. Just not got started. Seem to remember erskine being used as an impact sub a few years back by jackie ratnamara (can't let it go tho i've tried) and he always seemed to make an impact. They'll both get going eventually.......won't they?