370K in Jags Pockets

stuart_adam

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Just checked out the current Celtic score they are losing 2-0 and their fans letting fireworks off.They do like their pyrotechnics.Wonder what condition the seats in the stand are.

On the plus side for the home team, the Celtic fans won't have stolen many balls as they're losing.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Alan Murray said:

Is that your sole indicator of fitness? Late goals? 

BTW the players had last Wednesday off! :rolleyes:

Seeing them blowing out their arses last 15 - 20 minutes of most games and having to go deeper and deeper as they don’t have the legs to push forward or close down further up the park has caused a lot of these late goals. 

Fitness wont improve over night nor will the schedule in the first week, but I expect it will over next 4 or 5 weeks

16 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Seeing them blowing out their arses last 15 - 20 minutes of most games and having to go deeper and deeper as they don’t have the legs to push forward or close down further up the park has caused a lot of these late goals. 

Fitness wont improve over night nor will the schedule in the first week, but I expect it will over next 4 or 5 weeks

So you noticed something that people who specialize in sports science could not see? Just look at the Queens match - 5 goals in the first half and played at breakneck speed. I would say we lasted well. 

Thistle players fitness can be accurately monitored by sports science these days. They wear CPS vests - they let the sports science people how fast they are running during the game and how much they slow down in the later stages of the match. I am sure they are more than aware of the other team's average figures as well. 

7 minutes ago, Alan Murray said:

So you noticed something that people who specialize in sports science could not see? Just look at the Queens match - 5 goals in the first half and played at breakneck speed. I would say we lasted well. 

Thistle players fitness can be accurately monitored by sports science these days. They wear CPS vests - they let the sports science people how fast they are running during the game and how much they slow down in the later stages of the match. I am sure they are more than aware of the other team's average figures as well. 

It’s one thing having the data but completely different to acting on it and improving on it, otherwise all teams would have the same levels of fitness and stamina.

• Like 1