A right Good Kick At The Baw.

Jimmy McD

5 hours ago, elevenone said:

how was it?

I found it enjoyable,the three panellists  were easy to listen too,and gave pretty frank answers to the questions.The panel consisted of,Shelly Kerr/Graeme McGarry/Stephen Craigan,Shelly Kerr speaks very well and think its fair to say can hold her own in any company.The Questions were pretty varied  and all in all a good night,not overly keen on Pizza, but that is just me,Stephen Craigan did a stint on his own to round off the evening which was very entertaining but a lady sitting at the table adjacent to me left as she found  his language a bit too strong for her.All in all a good PR exercise by the club,

• Like 1

7 hours ago, falklandal1 said:

I found it enjoyable,the three panellists  were easy to listen too,and gave pretty frank answers to the questions.The panel consisted of,Shelly Kerr/Graeme McGarry/Stephen Craigan,Shelly Kerr speaks very well and think its fair to say can hold her own in any company.The Questions were pretty varied  and all in all a good night,not overly keen on Pizza, but that is just me,Stephen Craigan did a stint on his own to round off the evening which was very entertaining but a lady sitting at the table adjacent to me left as she found  his language a bit too strong for her.All in all a good PR exercise by the club,

I take it she has never heard you just after the half time draw numbers are announced!

• Haha 1