Cammy Bell Out

Prince of Partick

Very late into the game on Saturday Elliott (rightly) shied the ball to Bell who instead of launching it upfield rolled the ball to McGinty (I think) who wasn't in a position to get the ball into the opposition half. Infuriating as when the keeper should've been moving the ball speedily to a defender he often punted the ball up the park with no accuracy whatsoever. 

Can understand dropping Bell in favour of Sneddon but it's still a big call. The back line remains suspect and the preference in such cases is to play the more experienced goalie. A lot would depend on whether Sneddon's vocal enough. Not bossing defenders, albeit more experienced ones, looked like one of Scully's failings. 

Have to agree.  Sneddon has looked the better keeper of the two on what I have seen this season.  His kicking and distrubution is streets ahead of Bell who really does struggle to keep it in the park.  Also long term and with youth on his side he could be a mainstay of the defence whereas I cannot see Bell being someone to build the defence on,  so lets get Sneddon bedded in.

Hopefully the gaffer now listens !!!!!!!

Don't want to be a smart arse, but he has now watched this man 3 times and it is obvious he is not up to it.

Our goalkeeping coach must be watching as well, Sneddon has done well in the games he has played, lets give him his chance or do they see something different on the training field.

My feeling is that Cammy Bell thinks he is better than he is and the previous manager and gaffer are scared to drop him.

I wouldnt have Bell anywhere near the team he offers nothing to the defence to give them confidence.  His kick outs are poor and he doesn't save anything other than routine saves. If a squad is real then Sneddon deserves his chance to claim the number 1 spot.