ICT vs. Thistle

Jaggernaut

Just now, Auld Jag said:

I am auld. Not so sure about the wise.

The evidence is there for all to see/read. With age comes.............hair where you never had it before, a fear of being away from a toilet for too long...........

13 hours ago, Thistleberight said:

I was of the same mind set until saturday. But i am mindful that one game does not a season make AND we lost, but all of the players were much improved on previous performances

I'm afraid the effect of the Archie years is the loser mentality now rooted in the club from top to bottom. Hard to eradicate.

• Like 1

It was’t Archie who started the loser meantality it’s been at the club for years promotions is the best thistle fans have got in 47 years no cups or European games. And this whole get promoted stay up for a couple of year , then get relegated and spend years probably with another relegation in the lower leagues it’s a club mentality.

17 minutes ago, That 1 jags fan said:

It was’t Archie who started the loser meantality it’s been at the club for years promotions is the best thistle fans have got in 47 years no cups or European games. And this whole get promoted stay up for a couple of year , then get relegated and spend years probably with another relegation in the lower leagues it’s a club mentality.

Add to that the absolute failure to beat either of the two erse cheeks in getting on for 60 matches...... other teams do it, but not us.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, One t in Scotland said:

I'm afraid the effect of the Archie years is the loser mentality now rooted in the club from top to bottom. Hard to eradicate.

Alternatively, you can be a glass half full or half empty kind of a person. 

The loser mentality as you call it, and as That 1 points out, has always hung around our club. The just be happy we are here and enjoy it while you can attitude is what i was brought up on. You can also argue it is being realistic and practical OR defeatist? 

Fact remains we played better on saturday than we did v morton. Still f@ck all to show for it, but we were better nonetheless

14 hours ago, jlsarmy said:

If you had been at Cappielow you would have seen Jai Quitongo can’t play a lone striker role , couldn’t hold the ball up , ran in straight lines all the time and in general as with the rest of the team was very poor .

On Saturday with Doolan in the team , Quitongo was allowed to express himself, if you had been at the last 2 games you would have seen the difference in performance on Saturday and Doolan being in the team was part of an improved performance whether he scored or not .   End of

ARe Y0u St4lking me on Saturdays?  You might know where I was.  Fact.  Period.  

Not sure why you quoted my post to make a completely disassociated point.  

1 hour ago, Paulo said:

ARe Y0u St4lking me on Saturdays?  You might know where I was.  Fact.  Period.  

Not sure why you quoted my post to make a completely disassociated point.  

I think he might have meant to quote montherags but quoted you instead?

You're lucky he replied to you, he just ignores mine. He's so dead to me

12 hours ago, Thistleberight said:

The just be happy we are here and enjoy it while you can attitude is what i was brought up on. 

Each to their own of course but to be honest the 'just be happy we are here' attitude isn't quite cutting it for me at the moment.

Championship Form : Points Last Six

Partick Thistle 0.

Edited by One t in Scotland