Caldwell

Jagsman

39 minutes ago, northjag said:

Everyone cancel their jagszone subscription if they have one 

Was done this afternoon, I won’t be back at Firhill till the Chairwoman and CEO and Caldwell go. 

And before folk post “but you live in Norway” I do a lot of work in Scotland and tie my trips in so I can get 1 or 2 home games, next trips will be to coincide with away games.

I will always support this club but I will not be supporting this board and that manager. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, northjag said:

Another utterly stupid decision. It’s not just this decision, things like jagszone charging for match highlights. We are the only club in the league who does this. Madness

On the charging for Jagszone, when I cancelled tonight I’ve noticed they are still billing me for Jagszone world at £10.99 instead of the £5.99 current package since the forced downgrade in August, yet another shambles by the club and I wonder how many others have been over charged.

Mailed them for a refund but won’t hold my breath for a response 

58 minutes ago, northjag said:

Everyone cancel their jagszone subscription if they have one 

Done as well.  Should have done it ages ago as it’s very poor now but had kept it for audio coverage when I work abroad. Today’s news is shameful, especially when I heard a rumour at the weekend that Storey is guaranteed a starting place when fit. I would be surprised if that’s true but who knows with all the crap that’s currently going on at our club.

@Norge, thats disgraceful, but just one of many examples of how shambolic and embarrassing our club has become.

As for Chris Erskine being forced out the door.

F*CK OFF Caldud

F*CK OFF Low

And if GB is in on this , he can F*CK OFF too.

Chris's Twitter statement says it all (between the lines as to whats gone on), just look at the 150+ replies already to it, what he means to the fans, and what Thistle obviously means to him - he loves this club, and when the incompetent dud playing at being a football manager is banging on about character and right attitude, treats a player and a gentleman such as Chris Erskine this way, it it clear as day what's gone on.

Sick to the back teeth of these clowns, playing at being a football manager and a chairman, total imposters, get the f*ck out my club.

Not been to games much lately for various reasons, after 40+ years of following Thistle solidly (including 10 years of driving  near 300 mile minimum trips to see them at home (usually more if away),), but after todays news, thats it, I'm done with this sh*t. Not a cat in hells chance I'll ever be back til these incompetent f*ckwits are gone.

So if Chris, or any of the GC-JL-GB trio are looking in, like many many Thistle fans tonight, you bet I'm angry (and being reactionary), and I'm sad as hell for Chris being treated the way he has and been forced out, and it being allowed to happen.

Neither the Imposter Manager or Imposter Chairman has done anything of note since they appeared on the scene - other than take us backwards at an alarming rate.

So once again, in the politest way possible, Caldud and Low (and anyone else backing them)

GET THE F*CK OUT OF OUR CLUB

He's not coming back from this unfortunately. I really think the feelings are running too strongly, our situation is too dire, and there is now no chance of Caldwell turning around opinions. The best he can possibly manage is survival, and if that happens it will be on a knife edge. That leaves him open to a constant hammering all season, only ever (at best) one more game away from open hostility.

Club has to cut its losses, because this is never going to work. Caldwell is not just a bad manager, as things stand, with the way it's making people feel, he is worse than no manager at all.

• Like 1

The issue with Erskine for me is that he has gone to a club in the league above us. So if he's good enough for the top league why isn't he good enough for us??  Not only that but from twitter it seems that at least  couple of the younger players have lost a colleague they look up to. This will impact on dressing room morale as well as any remaining goodwill from the fans. Car Crash Caldwell taking us down the road to relegation.

An important point to note is that Erskine was the players’ union rep. In any other workplace bosses driving out the union rep (as this is what has happened here) would be viewed as the cynical, dangerous, damaging move that it is. It would turn the workers against the bosses, and rightly so. 

Make no mistake, that’s exactly what has happened here and I don’t think we can underestimate quite how damaging this will be in a much broader sense to the team. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Here's a question - if Erskine had stayed on the bench and not played another minute this season, would everyone have preferred that to him leaving and freeing up a wage for another signing? For him to stay just for the joy of seeing his name in the squad?

Yes as hopefully Caldwell will be away at seasons end meaning Chris would still have been here for our assault on League 1.  As for freeing up his wage to sign the likes of Sammon then no thanks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Here's a question - if Erskine had stayed on the bench and not played another minute this season, would everyone have preferred that to him leaving and freeing up a wage for another signing? For him to stay just for the joy of seeing his name in the squad?

I would rather Erskine had stayed and Caldwell had left. At least Erskine has proved his worth to Thistle. Caldwell is only taking us in one direction.

8 minutes ago, KemoAvdiu said:

An important point to note is that Erskine was the players’ union rep. In any other workplace bosses driving out the union rep (as this is what has happened here) would be viewed as the cynical, dangerous, damaging move that it is. It would turn the workers against the bosses, and rightly so. 

Make no mistake, that’s exactly what has happened here and I don’t think we can underestimate quite how damaging this will be in a much broader sense to the team. 

spot on KemoAvdiu   

18 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Its not about just seeing his name in the squad. Imo players who aren't as good get a game week in week out. Does that answer your question.

Followed the love my life since 1959 and have thrown many  'I'm no goin back tantrum'. But of course always did' Watched  so much sh*t over the years and shared glory games now and then with most of you. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as I dont like to see anyone lose their jobs or shout abuse at them....but I will not be back till he goes. If I didnt know better I would think he's trying to sabotage our club. We arent creating any chances, and he doesnt pick the most creative player we have. What profile did he do on Erskine for his interview? I can hardly type coherently I am so angry.  In a nutshell.....Are you fnkn blind man??? Storey....WTF!!! STOREY......!!! Just play 10 men from the start it's the better option.

A team with sideways passes and more sideways passes.  Needed someone with a quick mind and a great first touch and we had him (plus his second touch was always so quick too). He moved forward as soon as he got the ball as it was his instinct.....unlike most of the others who's instinct was to stop and go back or play a safe ball.   I'm so sad, gutted and angry and what I've posted doesnt come near how I want to convey my feelings. So, apologies for the rant....we love you Chris and thanks for the memories big man. Caldwell, you should have listened to the fans. Too late now. 

• Like 1