Junior Mendes leaves club

its4nothing!

15 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

It was indeed mentioned somewhere unless I'm imagining it as well.  Same time gap happened when Scott MacKenzie left.

Think the Club is taking its Pravda image a bit far with these dignified silences.

The only places I recall it being mentioned last week were by a journalist on twitter who said it was going to happen.

St Mirren confirmed the move yesterday afternoon - https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/2337-junior-mendes-returns - with Thistle following suit around 10-15 minutes later. 

It might well have been a move that was agreed in the last few weeks but a notice period would have to be served before the move was "official", similar to any other job.  ETA: Junior was on the pitch with the team on Saturday doing the pre-match and half time warm ups as normal.

I'd imagine the same happened with Scott MacKenzie - a notice period would need to be done both ways and it would be tied up in legalities?

Edited by G SUS

5 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

Am I imagining it or did somebody mention this last week ?

4 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

It was indeed mentioned somewhere unless I'm imagining it as well.  Same time gap happened when Scott MacKenzie left.

Think the Club is taking its Pravda image a bit far with these dignified silences.

It was mentioned last week on this forum. The person who did the post said he was going to St. Mirren. I was surprised to see he was still with us on Saturday.