QOS away 1/12/18

Auld Jag

13 minutes ago, allyo said:

Three posts on the forum today. Says a lot about where we are and how everyone is feeling about it. 

Apathy is setting in, It was nice to have a break last weekend, after all it is the Thistle way and I say that after 40 odd years. We will be up and we will be down but we will be forever a Jag.

6 minutes ago, 3rdGeneration said:

Apathy is setting in, It was nice to have a break last weekend, after all it is the Thistle way and I say that after 40 odd years. We will be up and we will be down but we will be forever a Jag.

Had more than our share off downs this season. No wins in 8, much needed up long over due.

Going to this as my 1st game of the season from the Manchester area, will keep an eye out on the train for Gary on the way up, but he better have a disguise for the way back down if we lose!  Expecting the unexpected with a Thistle esque performance, 3-0, with Doolan scoring 2 for my son who has him playing for Scotland and Barcelona on FIFA.  Anyone suggest the best place for a pint/something to eat that is ok with kids?

4 minutes ago, Spreading the word said:

Going to this as my 1st game of the season from the Manchester area, will keep an eye out on the train for Gary on the way up, but he better have a disguise for the way back down if we lose!  Expecting the unexpected with a Thistle esque performance, 3-0, with Doolan scoring 2 for my son who has him playing for Scotland and Barcelona on FIFA.  Anyone suggest the best place for a pint/something to eat that is ok with kids?

Fairly sure the Hole in the Wa (just off the market place in the town centre) caters for kids and does reasonable food. Probably have to use the lounge rather than the bar.

21 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Dobbie to reach 30 for the season as we lose 3-0 On our way to our inevitable relegation/ play off spot.

Negative.negative.negative. dont think iv ever seen a positive post from you, ye auld miserable pessimistic goat. Go and post on ur own teams forum, cos u certainly dont support us...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keepthebaw said:

Negative.negative.negative. dont think iv ever seen a positive post from you, ye auld miserable pessimistic goat. Go and post on ur own teams forum, cos u certainly dont support us...

To be fair i see no reason why a miserabe pessimistic auld goat wouldn't be a Thistle supporter

13 hours ago, jaf said:

I will miss this one as at a dinner in Glasgow. 

The best I can say about this game is that it will be a nice easy commute back to Manchester for Gary after the game. 

Optimistically going for 1-1. 

I've been away a lot over the past month and have obviously missed this. Is caldwell commuting to this job? Is he not daily hands on? P1ss poor show if that's the case. The position we and he are in, he needs to be at the helm 24/7 not p1ssing about on trains planes or automobiles ffs

4 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

I've been away a lot over the past month and have obviously missed this. Is caldwell commuting to this job? Is he not daily hands on? P1ss poor show if that's the case. The position we and he are in, he needs to be at the helm 24/7 not p1ssing about on trains planes or automobiles ffs

If that is the case, and I don't know whether it is, then I can't understand why he was chosen.