Miles Storey scores v Dunfermline Athletic - 08.12.2018

Camallain

15 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Imo the ball was over the line. I was behind the goal just to the right.

With you auld jag. Was in similer position and as posted on v dunfermline thread lee robinsons glove was well over the line to scoop it out.

Cam's footage has confirmed this.

Of as much significance for me is lee robinsons reaction. He is the biggest moaner and posturing a player as you will see in the scottish game AND is number 1 in gamesmanship, watch his reaction. Shoulders slumped cos he know he's been sold a dummy by stories backheel and is looking like the f@nny that he is. Clear goal, clear it's over rhe line so we don't need to fret this is our slice of luck for the season, thats still to come

14 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

With you auld jag. Was in similer position and as posted on v dunfermline thread lee robinsons glove was well over the line to scoop it out.

Cam's footage has confirmed this.

Of as much significance for me is lee robinsons reaction. He is the biggest moaner and posturing a player as you will see in the scottish game AND is number 1 in gamesmanship, watch his reaction. Shoulders slumped cos he know he's been sold a dummy by stories backheel and is looking like the f@nny that he is. Clear goal, clear it's over rhe line so we don't need to fret this is our slice of luck for the season, thats still to come

Ran out of likes.

33 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Ran out of likes.

It's frustrating only having 3 likes/haha/sad's in any 24 hour period, i wonder why its so few? I blame the board/archie/shaggy/britton/low/maxi.............

29 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

Never in a million years did the whole of the ball cross the line. You can see that clearly from this footage.

It was well over the line. Although I have to admit when ever I go into Firhill a red,yellow and black tint does seem to appear in my glasses.

15 hours ago, Muscat Jag said:

Never in a million years did the whole of the ball cross the line. You can see that clearly from this footage.

Remember all this disagreeing the next time we criticise a ref. We were all at the game, saw the incident yet we all have different opinions of that same incident.

How ironic it is that we were all of the same opinion over the doolan ghost goal!