Happy Birthday Dools

Auld Jag

He's an older wiser Dools. Happy birthday.

With the greatest respect to my club i often wonder why a bigger club didnt come in for him especially when we first came up, he really was scoring for fun then. If he had been at a more "fashionable" club i've no doubt he would have made a national squad. Maybe not got a full cap but you never know

Edited by Guest

49 minutes ago, Thistleberight said:

With the greatest respect to my club i often wonder why a bigger club didnt come in for him especially when we first came up, he really was scoring for fun then. If he had been at a more "fashionable" club i've no doubt he would have made a national squad. Maybe not got a full cap but you never know

If he'd played up front for the Porkheid mob he'd have scored hundreds of goals by now, probably including dozens against us.

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

If he'd played up front for the Porkheid mob he'd have scored hundreds of goals by now, probably including dozens against us.

But i'd bet the celebration would be muted.......and we would applaud politely

11 hours ago, Thistleberight said:

Remember seeing an interview with Kris on Alba last season and he said he has had offers to go elsewhere. But he said why would he go anywhere else when he was so happy at Firhill. Long may it stay that way.