Mobile Phone Covers & Cups

Fawlty Towers

I ordered the 1979 strip for my iphone and they send a confirmation email for the order and then update emails of progress all the way to delivery (in a reasonable time).  A great service and fantastic idea that you can order ANY shirt design for your phone cover and now other items as well.  There's a debate every year about the design of that years strip and as a consequence the popularity of the merchandise.  This way YOU get to choose your own personal favourite.

Very good service!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thought I would dust this down as people will be getting ready for the summer holidays and what could be better than going to the airport with your passport in the Thistle top of your choosing. Either that or you might want to get a new mobile phone cover. Each purchase generates a royalty for the club as well:

https://nostalgiacases.co.uk/pages/partick-thistle

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently bought a phone cover with the 1994 home top then ended up changing phones!

It fits a Samsung a3 2017.

If anyone out there can use this ,PM me with name and address and its yours. Would rather someone  here can enjoy it than chuck it in a drawer.

15 hours ago, Peaty FC said:

Recently bought a phone cover with the 1994 home top then ended up changing phones!

It fits a Samsung a3 2017.

If anyone out there can use this ,PM me with name and address and its yours. Would rather someone  here can enjoy it than chuck it in a drawer.

Nice gesture Peaty, hopefully it finds a new owner.  What top/case are you going for with your new phone?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...